No announcement yet.

My new Insignia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this is a Vauxhall dealer should be fairly stright forward. Next time you take the car in make sure its fully warmed up so the pedal clicks when pressed. When you drop it off ask them to come out so you can show them the problem is there, let them try it. If they still say it's not a fault then ask them to let you try the clutch pedal on another Insignia in stock and see if its the same.

Some more info here:

Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Just an update to my insignia.

I purchased it from a second hand supermarket in the northwest.

Car's being in now 3 times over the past 3 months of ownership.

Originally they replaced the tire with a new one. This was faulty and had to replace again. First time they couldn't find a issue with the clutch pedal or the stop start even though I showed them videos. Not happy I booked in again and now they have found the issue with the clutch pedel and suprise suprise it needs replacing..

They are also replacing the battery as they believe that's causing the issue with the stop start.

They also noticed a sound with the auxiliary belt which tbh I haven't noticed and they are also replacing that.

The car seems to have picked up a "whine" when the Aircon is running at a low temperature.

This car eh.

Comment

Welcome buddy.

Comment

Working...
        X