Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very true,ask fix and run!!
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Simple solution, Rab - ignore 'em. I've given up trying to persuade newbies to do a decent intro, if they can't be arsed to introduce themselves I can't be arsed to acknowledge them. Simples!
      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by Trev View Post
        I did that in June...
        Makes you wonder why it appeared alongside my name/photo... never mind I still slept well last night. Have a nice day!

Comment

That's an odd one, Trev. Rab clearly quoted NunesBrito. If he had made a mistake and quoted your name first I'd have seen a time/date stamp at the bottom of his post and as you can see....Nothing.

On to the update...Where did you get the usb from. Not sure if you posted a link but it isn't working if you did. Is the update for the maps? Thanks.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Makes you wonder why it appeared alongside my name/photo... never mind I still slept well last night. Have a nice day!
            It didn't appear alongside your name.
            It appeared underneath your post.

As I stated, if I had quoted your post then it would have appeared with your name, the quoted text that you posted and it would have been in your notification box..
            If I had made a mistake and used your quote instead of the other members quote, then it would have came up underneath the post that I had edited it.
            Admin would also be able to see that I had used the wrong quote......but they can't see it because I didn't.

An you don't have a notification in your box.

So.......there's no makes you wonder about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              That's an odd one, Trev. Rab clearly quoted NunesBrito. If he had made a mistake and quoted your name first I'd have seen a time/date stamp at the bottom of his post and as you can see....Nothing.

On to the update...Where did you get the usb from. Not sure if you posted a link but it isn't working if you did. Is the update for the maps? Thanks.
              Cheers Marko.
              I never made a mistake as I remember clearly sending the same message to Trev coz he posted his 1st post in the wrong section, i moved the post and I remember putting the heading "clever Trevor" on it.

I don't forget much.......

Comment

That’s the last post from me....have a nice day,

Comment

Why? I was trying to clear up a misunderstanding. Nobody is having a dig. I'm just trying to keep harmony on the forum. No need to get your back up. Have a laugh and a joke. All we're doing is trying to keep the forum tidy and easy to navigate.
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    Cheers Marko.
                    I never made a mistake as I remember clearly sending the same message to Trev coz he posted his 1st post in the wrong section, i moved the post and I remember putting the heading "clever Trevor" on it.

I don't forget much.......
                    Except to paint wheels black [emoji23]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                      Except to paint wheels black [emoji23]
                      I would never never never ever ever ever paint any wheel black.

I picked up a space saver and tool kit yesterday.....and I'm even gonna paint the space saver silver

Comment

Yep......no need to do that buddy.
                        Were all here to help.
                        All I was doing was clarifying that it wasn't for you and explaining what would happen if it was directed at you.

Not a dig, merely an explanation.
                        So, put it to bed and let's get on

Comment

Comment

Surely that's a bam up

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                              Surely that's a bam up
                              I ain't gonna lose any sleep.....his loss mate.

But he'll be back

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                                I ain't gonna lose any sleep.....his loss mate.

But he'll be back
                                He's definitely got the wrong end of the stick...

Comment

Working...
                                X