Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disable Indicator and Seat Belt Sounds

Good day People,

I want to disable the sounds from seat belt and indicator because I connected the front speakers to an AMP.
    Since I did this these sounds are extremely hard! (because I had to change the Gain on the front speakers to match with the Sub in the back.
    I have btw a Opcom China 1.75, maybe someone knows it is possible to change it through Opcom? otherwise removing hardware is also an option.

Thanks!!

The seat belt don't make any noise after its been put on. As for the indicators i'm unsure. There is a settings in the config menu for chimes, check if that is set to low.

Comment

You mean via Opcom or via the cars menu?

Comment

Cars menu

Comment

Checked it, setting is on normal. I do not have option “low”

Comment

If you drive like a BMW owner that will silence your indicators
            Can't help with the seat belt.

Comment

Indicator sounds should be able to be either turned off, or set to low. As for the seat belt warning, I think you can simply disconnect the wire to the seat belt itself, (or fit a switch) I am sure someone on here will confirm/deny, I don't think it will throw up an error as it will think the seat is unoccupied.

Comment

Thanks for the reply’s.

Comment

Why would you want to disable seat belt warning

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                    Why would you want to disable seat belt warning
                    Because I connected the front speakers to my Amp, turned open the Gain and the sounds of the indicator and seat belts are crazy loud.

Comment

Originally posted by crunch81 View Post
                      Because I connected the front speakers to my Amp, turned open the Gain and the sounds of the indicator and seat belts are crazy loud.
                      Ok, the seat belt don't sound until you start driving off without seatbelt on. Do you drive without seat belt on?

Comment

No, but if you have the door open and put the key in contact it also give me the bling sound.

Comment

Fair enough. There is a tiny 2 wire grey connector on the bottom of the seat towards the back. Disconnect that it should disable the occupants detection

Comment

With the door open, and the keys in the ignition, the bling sound is telling you the door is open, nothing to do with seat belt warning. Thanks to sriray, you now know how to disable that, it could be useful, especially to someone exempt from wearing seat belts. Not a clue how you will sort the indicators though.

Comment

Working...
                            X