2015 Elite Infotainment question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Elite Infotainment question

Good afternoon all. I have recently purchased 15 plate insignia elite. 2.0 140bhp diesel. Lovely car, especially with all those toys. I have couple of questions.
    1.Are there any fundamental differences between navi900 and r700. I am not sure which one I have.
    2. Is the software of infotainment system updateable? Would evans halshaw know how to do it?
    3. I do not have a sd car slot. There is only one usb and aux slots. So i am not sure how to update the maps.

P.s. this is my first post, so dont judge me. Thanks for the help

halshaws quoted me £120

and you update maps via usb

Comment

Were there any software updates? Homescreen always looks like its missing some options.

Comment

Have you got the projection icon if you have there is a android play update search the threads in this section

Comment

I dont have it. All I have is phone, settings, navigation, music and text messages.

Comment

Navi900 is 8inch touch screen. Loved my 2014 facelift elite nav, great motor matey

Comment

The software can not be updated unless you have the projection icon it needs extra hardware

Comment

As far as I am aware the software cannot be updated to give the functions on the following year.

The SD slot was on the previous years, along with the 'mouse' on the centre console.

Comment

Working...
                X