And yet again.. Damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And yet again.. Damage

Less than a fekking month after having the front end repaired, I’ve returned back to Depot today to find this on the rear passenger door...
    pissed off doesn’t even cover it..

So it looks like ‘mr Chips away’ is gonna have to sort it,

And as per usual..(or company policy I’m now thinking)...no fekker knows anything about it..

And the company also posted a memo after mine was repaired. Saying that cars are parked at the owners risk

Wankers...

Pressing random buttons on my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chris

That's crap news mate, I have the same issues at work, car park gets really full and people park all over the place, over the years had some light scratches etc on the cars I've owned, as usual it's left at the owners risk

Comment

No regard whatsoever for other people's property these days
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Oh not again!

Looks like an easier fix. when is he coming to sort it.

Yeah we had a memo after my last car was hit by one of my bosses (they paid for the repair direct) saying our cars are left at our own risk so I told them If one of their cars hits mine again I will go through insurance and their insurance will pay. They then agreed they're not liable if anybody else hits our cars. It's between us and the third party. Which it fair enough.

Slow driving maneuvers is terrible now. I spend a lot of time sat in hospital car parks in my job and watching people parking and backing out of parking spaces it really bad. It's mainly women but especially older drivers. I've been bumped a few times and they don't even know they've done it. I'm glad I'm sat in works cars and not my own.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

sorry to hear your cars damaged, get a dash cam with parking mode so you can see who's been near your car, you shouldn't have to pay for people damaging your car and not owning up

Comment

Hate wan”ers that do that it happened to my old car in the work Car park and wasn’t in cctv range grrr

Comment

Doh,not good some people have no idea,hope you get it sorted.
              Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
              Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

not good, but as MArko said, should be a quick and easy repair. I'm lucky-ish, only me at work in my space!!

Comment

Working...
                X