Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition for poppy

Please sign

The family court judge and senior coroner ruled that 13-month-old Poppi Worthington was abused before she died. No one has been charged for her death after officers made mistakes in the investigation. Poppi was unknown to social services before she died, concerning for child protection in the UK.

I thought it was 100,000 needed

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
      I thought it was 100,000 needed
      It is 100,000 for the government to consider If the petition will be debated and 10,000 for them to respond to the petition

Comment

The link opens for me but the link to the petition fails on the site.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
          The link opens for me but the link to the petition fails on the site.
          ok thanks link added

Comment

Thanks, signed. The law is an ass. There shouldn't need to be a petition. Maybe some vigilante will serve him up some rough justice if this doesn't work.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              Thanks, signed. The law is an ass. There shouldn't need to be a petition. Maybe some vigilante will serve him up some rough justice if this doesn't work.
              Would be good but the scum is on witness protection program he has a different I.D and has police protection!

Comment

Like I said...the law is a ass!

Comment

Signed

Comment

signed and shared on the 'book of face'
                    Chris

Comment

Bump ..........

Comment

bump.....

Comment

Working...
                        X