Hello from Notts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Notts!

Hi guys, long time lurker first time poster here.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the great info on this site and all the inspiration for upgrades to the ol siggy.

Be prepared I will be picking your brains on a few things

Hi morph,

Lets have a look at the siggy then!
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Welcome
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Hi Morph, welcome. Is your Siggy camera shy?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Stoat View Post
          Hi Morph, welcome. Is your Siggy camera shy?
          She is at the moment she's in desperate need of a bath but here's an older pic for you. It's been lowered by 30 mm and had some heko wind deflectors fitted since then

Comment

Originally posted by morph View Post
            she's in desperate need of a bath
            Aren't they all. You no sooner wash them and they're just as bad again......Roll on summer.

Nice car! Looking forward to seeing some up to date photos.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

welcome Morph,
              i'm another Notts Owner,

gotta love a black Insignia ...shame they don't stay this clean..
              Last edited by sriray; 27-01-2018, 04:50 PM. Reason: misspell black
              Chris

Comment

Nice pic Morph, I hope Mindy likes it!

That Tax disc holder looks strange now.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Stoat View Post
                  Nice pic Morph, I hope Mindy likes it!
                  LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Welcome to Insignia Drivers.
                    What mods have you got planned.

Comment

Hello
                      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

I'm really wanting to add dual exhausts. I was hoping some one here would know if it was a straight swap with the right bumper trim?

Also looking at adding front and rear diffusers to go with the 30mm drop.

Spent today fitting a rear dashcam and fixing the rear window defroster whilst I had the boot trim off. Turns out a plug had MELTED. Luckily after a quick clean up it works again now.

Pics

Comment

Originally posted by morph View Post
                          I'm really wanting to add dual exhausts. I was hoping some one here would know if it was a straight swap with the right bumper trim?
                          If the exhaust includes the middle section then it should also include the flange to fit on to yours, this should be straight swap. If the exhaust has been cut at the rear section then this would need welding in or sleeved in.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                            If the exhaust includes the middle section then it should also include the flange to fit on to yours, this should be straight swap. If the exhaust has been cut at the rear section then this would need welding in or sleeved in.
                            Thanks Ray! I've got some penny saving to do now

Comment

Working...
                            X