Rother Valley Meet - Round 1 - 25th March 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    What do you mean, Ray? He had everybody else doing the work for him.
    Lol ...

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
      Is there a good car wash close by? As its a 2+ hour drive will be filthy
      There is a BP garage on the left just before the entrance to Rother Valley, Has a jet wash i believe

Comment

Originally posted by Langy View Post
        Neil,
        it'll be a brilliant day, despite the weather.. we can all stand watching Ray modding his car ..
        Or watch Ray trying to get his car started

Comment

I might pop in if the weather lets off so I can get some parts fitted and give the car a good clean and polish!

Comment

Originally posted by morph View Post
            I might pop in if the weather lets off so I can get some parts fitted and give the car a good clean and polish!
            You'll be very welcome to join us
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
              Or watch Ray trying to get his car started
              Lol. I have a new battery now so all ok.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                Lol. I have a new battery now so all ok.

Chris

Comment

might pop down only 3 hours away. depending if I get my cluster sorted or not

Comment

2 weeks today,,we think it's going to be well attended
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                      2 weeks today,,we think it's going to be well attended
                      Hope it doesn’t rain or snow ❄️

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
                        Hope it doesn’t rain or snow ❄️
                        Weather has got to break for the better sooner or later

Comment

Where’s this global warming [emoji52]

Comment

Checked weather for Sunday,it's looking fine and dry up to now . After you pay on entry follow the road down to the bridge,then turn right,and we'll be parked on the left,shortly after. Ray might post his map up showing exact location

Comment

Yes please for map, going to have to leave at 7:30am to get to you

Comment

Bump!!! With map!

After you pay on entry follow the road down to the bridge, go over the bridge then turn right and we'll be parked on the left,shortly after. Marked on the map by a BLACK X (red x is the back up area)
                                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
                                X