Site funding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donated
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

In have donated and no longer own an Insignia hahaha!

I( am a firm believer in everyone having equal access how if this does not raise the funds needed then I know of another site that basically allows you to 'upgrade' your account for £10 a year. The upgrade on the site allows you post in different areas and use the classifieds. May be an idea if something ever does come up..

This forum is amazing though happy to help to keep it going

Comment

Originally posted by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY View Post
        In have donated and no longer own an Insignia hahaha!

I( am a firm believer in everyone having equal access how if this does not raise the funds needed then I know of another site that basically allows you to 'upgrade' your account for £10 a year. The upgrade on the site allows you post in different areas and use the classifieds. May be an idea if something ever does come up..

This forum is amazing though happy to help to keep it going
        Our club greatly appreciate your donation even though you no longer own an insignia. Thank you for supporting this site.

Comment

No Worries at all mate!

Comment

I joined yesterday and ive happily gave a donation.

Comment

Working...
            X