Site funding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site funding?

It's been a while since I was active on this Forum... but did there not used to be a donate link to cover the costs of the Forum, or was that when we were all on "The dark Side" ??
    Quite happy to donate a small amount to enable us keep the good work up and cover costs.
    sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

I say this is a very good idea.

Comment

One of the mods as asked the question to admin, minuteman. I also think it's a good idea
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Now I think about it, it was on "the dark side" there was a donated tag below your avatars. Still a good Forum has costs and as a member I'm happy to contribute to help the cause
        sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Was this not posted on 01 April last year ��

Comment

Donations on a purely voluntary basis of course...those that can will.
            sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Don't say we don't give what the users ask for.

We have now added a donations link at the top of the page for those who wish to donate to the running costs of the forum. Currently the site is partially funded by the google adverts shown to guests, but revenue from these reduces month on month and has never come close to cover the costs of the server on it's own.

Donations are purely voluntary and aside from massive thanks, you get the Donated banner on your profile.

Comment

Happy to help out. Will donate when next on PÇ. Keep up the good work :-)
                sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Done,,,small change in support of a great site
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Great idea. Great forum and has given me so many tips and advice so more than happy to donate.

Comment

Donated, Job done!
                      sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Many thanks guys, all confirmed and profile banners updated

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                          I say this is a very good idea.
                          Get your hand in your pocket then

Comment

DONATED.

Comment

Donated
                              Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                              Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
                              X