Time for a change....... possibly to the Grandland X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for a change....... possibly to the Grandland X

I've had my Insignia ST for just over 6 years. It has never let me down in all that time and now has 111,000 miles on the clock.

I feel like it's the right time to change before it could possibly start getting expensive so decided to have a look around for something else. Like a lot of people, I like the SUV's and as I can't afford the Jaguar F-Pace I'm looking at the Vauxhall Grandland X. I've specced up a Elite Nav in white with 1.2 petrol automatic with winter pack 2. The cash price quoted by my local Vauxhall dealer is within my budget but I'm not sure about the engine. Every write up I have read or watched all say the engine is surprisingly good. I'm waiting on the dealers getting a new demo car in (they sold the showroom model within days!) so I can drive it and see for my self what the engine is like. Anyone have experience of this 1.2 engine?

Originally posted by Lizzyfan View Post
    I've had my Insignia ST for just over 6 years. It has never let me down in all that time and now has 111,000 miles on the clock.

I feel like it's the right time to change before it could possibly start getting expensive so decided to have a look around for something else. Like a lot of people, I like the SUV's and as I can't afford the Jaguar F-Pace I'm looking at the Vauxhall Grandland X. I've specced up a Elite Nav in white with 1.2 petrol automatic with winter pack 2. The cash price quoted by my local Vauxhall dealer is within my budget but I'm not sure about the engine. Every write up I have read or watched all say the engine is surprisingly good. I'm waiting on the dealers getting a new demo car in (they sold the showroom model within days!) so I can drive it and see for my self what the engine is like. Anyone have experience of this 1.2 engine?
    I would hang on and wait a bit, I read somewhere on net the grand land x ultimate which is above elite/nav at the moment is only diesel its soon to be available with the 1.5t petrol engine from grand sport, vauxhall has just added auto box to 1.5t grand sport and mock x and astra is now with ultimate trim.

Comment

Working...
    X