Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
      Link no worky
      Thanks for letting me know.

Try the new link in post 1

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
        Thanks for letting me know.

Try the new link in post 1
        Working now thanks. I can see why they are cheap but nothing a refurb wouldn’t sort

Comment

Could be a nice set of cheap wheels after a refurb,gotta soft spot for the speedlines
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Just asked the seller why he is not selling the tyres with the rims. Waiting for his reply.
            LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
              Just asked the seller why he is not selling the tyres with the rims. Waiting for his reply.
              Just replied to you.

The reason why no tyres is I need the tyre pressure sensors out of the rims to fit to the new rims - if they did not have sensors then would not be removing the tyres.

The front tyres are just legal - have been waiting for them to wear out prior to fitting the new rims (being fitted this Wednesday). The rears still have a few mms on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                Just replied to you.

The reason why no tyres is I need the tyre pressure sensors out of the rims to fit to the new rims - if they did not have sensors then would not be removing the tyres.

The front tyres are just legal - have been waiting for them to wear out prior to fitting the new rims (being fitted this Wednesday). The rears still have a few mms on them.
                Sorry, did not realise they were your wheels, I just thought you were just putting the link up to let anyone know that you had found them on eBay.
                LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

- just going for maximum publicity and trying to appeal to those who did not realise they wanted them

Comment

Working...
                  X