Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Front Bumper Fixing...... Pre-Face Picture Help??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Bumper Fixing...... Pre-Face Picture Help??

Ohh the Joys of having an St Estate on Coilovers!!... just Pull half the Lower bumper off on a low kerb in a parking bay!!!.... Can somebody please put up some pics of how the front bumper is meant to be held in place, my wheelarche liner in all flapping about at the front lower passenger side and I can’t seem to get it back anywhere near the holes in the bumper for it to line up!! I can’t post pics as this stupid picture hosting thing is doing my head in!!

Originally posted by Bobby-tupper View Post
    Ohh the Joys of having an St Estate on Coilovers!!... just Pull half the Lower bumper off on a low kerb in a parking bay!!!.... Can somebody please put up some pics of how the front bumper is meant to be held in place, my wheelarche liner in all flapping about at the front lower passenger side and I can’t seem to get it back anywhere near the holes in the bumper for it to line up!! I can’t post pics as this stupid picture hosting thing is doing my head in!!

Screws across the top of the slam panel, screw in each wheel arch, 4 clip underneath in the middle ( you’ll need two screw drivers to lever them out) a bolt underneath on the n/s under neath, and two clamps which use a torx head one side. Hopefully you know all this now anyway

Comment

Originally posted by markinuckfield View Post

Screws across the top of the slam panel, screw in each wheel arch, 4 clip underneath in the middle ( you’ll need two screw drivers to lever them out) a bolt underneath on the n/s under neath, and two clamps which use a torx head one side. Hopefully you know all this now anyway
      Thanks for the reply, still haven’t sorted it as weather has been crap, where did you get the book from?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby-tupper View Post
        Thanks for the reply, still haven’t sorted it as weather has been crap, where did you get the book from?
        It’s a Haynes manual, and it’s for the pre face lift but it should be very similar

Comment

Working...
        X