X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by davy_b View Post
      they removed the sd cards from all cars apparently when there on the forcourt (guessing due to theft) , put it back when cars sold , mine didnt work for sum reason now they have to book me in to vauxhall find out why its not working (could endup with a new sd card hope so, )
      Yeah where I brought my car last month, they had 2 insignia's for sale and one used the sd card for sat nav. They did the same keeping the sd cards in the office.
      Of course let the dealership sort it out with Vauxhall etc, but you may want to have a look on ebay for the 2017-2018 latest sd card maps. You can get them for £30...

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for VAUXHALL Opel Chevrolet Navigation SD Card Map 2018 Navi 900 600 Europe at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!

Unfortunately they are no good for me as I my model of insignia has the maps built in so will cost me £119 + p&p to buy the usb map update which are also matched with my VIN number so is the only way I can get mine done. [emoji852]

Hope you get it sorted mate.
      63 Plate (2014 Model) [B]Vauxhall Insignia 2.0 CD[COLOR="#FF0000"]Ti[/COLOR] [140] [COLOR="#008000"]eco[/COLOR]FLEX Tech Line[/B]

Comment

update it went to vauxhall the other day after finally getting it looked at authorized it has to go back in to get looked at longer so now iv had to pay for a courtesy car and drop it off at 8 am another day wasted

Comment

Nooo [emoji37] gutted

Comment

Seems like vauxhall dealer quality varies a-lot, i have to say i think I’m lucky by baylis dealer bends over backwards for its customers

Comment

cant blame the dealer was a toyota branch i got the car from saleman has been nothing but helpfull to me

Comment

well car went in to dealers again yesterday hopefully get it back tomorrow needed a full new stereo down to part failure anyone ever had a new stereo due to part failure?

Comment

Originally posted by davy_b View Post
                  well car went in to dealers again yesterday hopefully get it back tomorrow needed a full new stereo down to part failure anyone ever had a new stereo due to part failure?
                  Hi davy, yes my voice control stopped working and they had to change the whole unit including stereo, luckily it was under warranty

Comment

new stereo and usb fitted now a just need a hands free

Comment

Working...
                    X