Anyone access to an EPC - brake part numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone access to an EPC - brake part numbers

If anyone has access to an EPC would be grateful for the part numbers for a 15 plate Facelift ST 2 litre diesel:

Front discs
    Front pads

Something like this?

Comment

Front pads look like they are 95520061, BUT ONLY if you have 321mm discs. Front discs are listed as 95516195. Please ring your local dealer to confirm, it is not good finding you have the wrong ones.

Comment

Well done Ernst, you beat me to it. I thought that wasn't in use anymore, nice to have, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Stoat View Post
          Well done Ernst, you beat me to it. I thought that wasn't in use anymore, nice to have, thanks.
          You're welcome!

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Went to the website Ernst quoted, input my VIN and it told me that my car does not exist!

Comment

Hi Paul,
              This site only covers cars uptill about 2011, cars after that the part numbers shown may not be the correct ones that's why your VIN doesn't come up.

Comment

Hi again Paul,
                I have EPC uptill 2014 just looked and for 16 inch brake system POC code J60 296mm disc, the disc is 13579147 and pads are 22959105.
                For 17 inch brake system POC code J61 321mm disc, the disc is 13579150 and pads are 22959104.

Comment

Originally posted by razor View Post
                  Hi Paul,
                  This site only covers cars uptill about 2011, cars after that the part numbers shown may not be the correct ones that's why your VIN doesn't come up.
                  Ah, thanks for that.

Comment

Originally posted by razor View Post
                    Hi again Paul,
                    I have EPC uptill 2014 just looked and for 16 inch brake system POC code J60 296mm disc, the disc is 13579147 and pads are 22959105.
                    For 17 inch brake system POC code J61 321mm disc, the disc is 13579150 and pads are 22959104.
                    Don't go by wheel size when buying discs,whatever you do
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Don't go by wheel size when buying discs,whatever you do
                      Hi
                      Yes I agree as wheels and for that matter brakes can be swapped for different versions, but this is how the EPC describes the different systems fitted to vehicles, a sure way
                      is to pop a wheel off and measure the disc or if somebody with a later EPC could decode Pauls VIN from his 2015 car and extract the poc list.

Comment

Working...
                      X