No announcement yet.

Pads and Discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely, following your tip Mtec drilled, price is good and may look good in silver coating behind black wheels with either Mtec pads to try or ultimax 2

Comment

Originally posted by mbthejester View Post
      Definitely, following your tip Mtec drilled, price is good and may look good in silver coating behind black wheels with either Mtec pads to try or ultimax 2
      They look the part
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Cheers for pic, for the price I don’t mind trying them, and they do seem to get pretty good reviews, nothing ventured nothing gained

Comment

Cheers for pic, for the price I don’t mind trying them, and they do seem to get pretty good reviews, nothing ventured nothing gained
          Another
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Im sold

Comment

Think you get 10% off your first order too with Mtec,,every little helps,,sure mine came in about 160 quid for the 321 and 315mms

Comment

Think mine are the 296 front solid rears

Comment

Think mine are the 296 front solid rears
                  Yeah they're great. Enjoy!

Comment

I had mtec disc on my vec c, they look good and does improve over standard but they rust instantly after water been on them.

Comment

Are there any brake discs that actually stay silver? not forever but for a good while after fitting?

Comment

There is something about the rust on them.
                        Had my front pads change £70

Comment

Just pads?

Comment

gotta agree about the mtec......I had them on my Vectra c too and they looked great behind the snowflakes.

seriously considering getting them for the insignia but unsure of the sizes.
                            ive been through the owners handbook etc and found nowt.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                              gotta agree about the mtec......I had them on my Vectra c too and they looked great behind the snowflakes.

seriously considering getting them for the insignia but unsure of the sizes.
                              ive been through the owners handbook etc and found nowt.
                              If you have solid rear they'll be 292 with 296 front

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                                If you have solid rear they'll be 292 with 296 front

yep.............solid at the back

cheers pal, your a star

Comment

Working...
                                X