Android Aftermarket 10.4 infotainment systems - Technical Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sriray View Post
    Small usb cable it came with. The other is full size usb.
    Yes, also have one full and one mini like you.

Comment

Originally posted by crunch81 View Post
      Yes, also have one full and one mini like you.
      It shows full usb on the images on the advert and also someone else on fb group has brought one from the same seller and has 2 full usb.

Comment

There are two es file explorers, one works, the other does not. And I have one full size Usb port (there is only room for one on the back of the unit)
        Don't understand what you mean one works other don't. But I take a video later

Comment

It shows full usb on the images on the advert and also someone else on fb group has brought one from the same seller and has 2 full usb.
          Also insignia? Or another car?

Comment

Also insignia? Or another car?
            Insignia

Comment

On the image is exactly what I got and this is the image from the advert. It shows one full and one mini usb.

Also, on the other image it says packet list: two Usb which is correct, they did not mention full or mini usb.

Comment

Cannot see kingroot and also es file explorer errors when I toggle root explorer

Comment

Try this. Go to google chrome on the unit (important that it is chrome) at google type “kingroot apk” push the first hit, you should enter this web address https://kingroot.en.uptodown.com/android

There you can install the kingroot apk also.

Comment

Android Aftermarket 10.4" infotainment systems - Technical Discussion

Try this one through chrome for the es explorer:

When you cannot download through chrome you have to click right at the top on the three dots and then select “ask for desktop site”

Comment

This is mini usb A cable I received looks nothing like the advert. The one in the Ad is long and bigger usb head

Comment

I give those mentioned ago cheers

Comment

This is mini usb A cable I received looks nothing like the advert. The one in the Ad is long and bigger usb head
                          Would one of these work?
                          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Maybe what Marko posted will work, that could be a good solution. I indeed see that the cable with usb mini is shorter then on the image.

Comment

Did you also know that you can change a setting so it would be possible to change contrast color and brightness of you backup rear view camera? It is way to glary and bright from stock

Comment

The converter will work but the usb A cable requires trimming for it to fit through as it has a bit that it sticks out like a surround hood. I tried connecting a normal usb A it don't fit.

But is the principle the cable is different to the ad while someone else on misfit from the same seller has the 2 correct cables, unless the guy is silly to mistaken they both same size. Tbh I did not see their cables so taking their word for it

Comment

Working...
                                X