Android Aftermarket 10.4 infotainment systems - Technical Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crunch81 View Post
    I do not use the high low anymore but connected it again to find out if I could get rid of the annoying noise with the high low and the answer is no....
    So you are using the units rear out L/R phono to power the front speakers and sub?

Comment

I understand, but you are not gonna use that app I think. And all other apps you download from the platstore such as spotify for example, in all these apps is the sound not changeable and there is a “default” stock setting which has full treble [emoji848]
      The stock app is ok, better than the factory music screen as this one has cover arts.

Comment

Also notice this one has dual window layout, Not seen it on ours yet.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
          So you are using the units rear out L/R phono to power the front speakers and sub?
          Rear out to amp. On the amp the sub and two front speakers connected. And rear speakers disconnected.

Comment

The stock app is ok, better than the factory music screen as this one has cover arts.
            Are you using it with usb stick then? Connecting usb with mp3’s?

Comment

Rear out to amp. On the amp the sub and two front speakers connected. And rear speakers disconnected.
              Ok i thought so. I still be using my line convertor for front and rear speakers. and sub from headunit rear out.

Comment

Also notice this one has dual window layout, Not seen it on ours yet.
                This Rom lookes way better already. They have a totally different custom rom in this unit.

Comment

Are you using it with usb stick then? Connecting usb with mp3’s?
                  Yes usb drive. They also have this SuperCD app not sure if it can be done making a album and make the app play that like a virtual CD

Comment

This Rom lookes way better already. They have a totally different custom rom in this unit.
                    That's probably 6.0 and cost £400+ for the unit.

Comment

That's probably 6.0 and cost £400+ for the unit.
                      To be honest, I don’t think so. These units are based ont the same hardware but the roms are different. There is one manufacturer (autochips http://www.autochips.com/en/index.php)
                      And on the other hand there are a lot of different resellers which can do with the Rom whatever they want. In our system it also says android 6.0 with 2 gb ram, it’s not.

I have made the choice to not go the road of trying to reflash te Rom because there is to little info to find about it. (Only the info in the xda developers thread, the link I posted earlier). But I am going to try to root it so I can install apps on it which then we change a lot of thing and make it better. I’m now on 50/50 percent of selling it the way it is now.

Comment

These ones are very expensive

Comment

Surely they could install Android 6.0 with new interface.

Comment

I have made the choice to not go the road of trying to reflash te Rom because there is to little info to find about it. (Only the info in the xda developers thread, the link I posted earlier). But I am going to try to root it so I can install apps on it which then we change a lot of thing and make it better.
                            It is better than the factory system, the reverse park sensor diagram is a plus for a start, so it is worth it trying to modify it to make better than out the chinese factory, like a car remap .

Comment

It is better than the factory system, the reverse park sensor diagram is a plus for a start, so it is worth it trying to modify it to make better than out the chinese factory, like a car remap .
                              I’m missing the park sensors...do you have a few lying around somewhere?

Comment

I’m missing the park sensors...do you have a few lying around somewhere?
                                Lol. Having parking sensors is a lot easier to park with this car.

Comment

Working...
                                X