No announcement yet.

Android Aftermarket 10.4 infotainment systems - Technical Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help ive installed the unit is there any way to turn it on ive checked fuse all is good it appears to be dead have got lots of the cars previous connectors left over any ideas

Comment

Make a few pics of the cables connected and not connected

Comment

theres 3 that plugged into the original unit and screen. ive connected all the heater controls traction control i dont have parking sensors and the big plug with the canbus on there is no were else for anything else to connect they will not fit anywere

Comment

Please post a pic of the current setup behind the unit so we can see what is connected and how

Comment

Originally posted by crunch81 View Post
            Please post a pic of the current setup behind the unit so we can see what is connected and how
            These are the ones left over

Comment

These (the originals from the car) does not have to be connected to let the device work

Comment

Did you connect the red canbus box? If its not, it will not turn on

Comment

Red? there is a black box already connected to the big wiring harness with the big plug is that it.

Comment

This one?

Comment

You said you checked the fuse, did you checked the fuse at the back of the unit and the one in the car? 10 amp micro is at the back of the unit

Comment

I havent got that one mines similar but is black. I just started the engine and got a white screen but nothing else il try connecting everything back up

Comment

Left on top at the front is a reset button maybe it helps

Comment

I dont understand it yes checked car fuses as well all I got was the android symbol then a whit screen and nothing else then it goes off again

Comment

What happens when you disconnect the unit for 10 sec. and reconnect it? Or already tried that? Also tried the reset button left top?

Comment

Originally posted by crunch81 View Post
                                What happens when you disconnect the unit for 10 sec. and reconnect it? Or already tried that? Also tried the reset button left top?
                                Nothing could not get it to work so re fitted original i will be onto them for a full refund.

Comment

Working...
                                X