Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	242484
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0822.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	242485

Comment

• The Box which reads 1359 1963 has plugs behind.

The grey one from the Android Hardnest fits inside the grey one of this box.

The rest do not fit anywhere. All plugs on HMI and on the black box are different.

Comment

• Found the green and grey fitting to a module in the foot space at left hand.

However cant figure out where the pink wire goes. I have two plugs providing a pink wire to the radio. May be can bus?

Name:	IMG_0830.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	242486

Name:	2018-07-14 11.23.36.jpg
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	242487

Name:	2018-07-14 11.18.46.jpg
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	242488

Name:	2018-07-14 11.23.27.jpg
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	242489

Comment

• Green and grey plugs into the radio module.

Take off the steering wheel cowl to fit the steering wheel controls.

Comment

• I have the radio working,

1) except the DVR Camera which is USB. It is recognized as Storage. The app does not work (buttons do not react)

2) And my factory backup camera does not work. Do I need to rewire everything and fit the chinese camera.

Comment

• I fixed the dash cam by installing a new app.

The question with backup camera remains

Do you have a different FM App because the factory installed does not have RDS

The signal strength is very good from this unit.

Comment

• Pics of it installed for us please?

Comment

• Originally posted by Defender666 View Post
                      I fixed the dash cam by installing a new app.

The question with backup camera remains

Do you have a different FM App because the factory installed does not have RDS

The signal strength is very good from this unit.
                      My radio dont have rds. Also radio signal is very poor and unusable.

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
                        My radio dont have rds. Also radio signal is very poor and unusable.
                        Did you use correct antenna plug. I found that the blue Fakra Plug on the HMI is not on the radio antenna. I checked the other plugs on the unit in the foot space and it had two antenna sockets. I tried the white one and signal was awesome.

I had many android units in other cars, and non had such good FM Signal. I would say it is exactly as stock.

I received a reply from the Seller. He told me that there is a hidden menu (code is 3711) in "ABOUT Software". I could enable RDS and AF and there are plenty more options I did not check all of them. Also can adjust volumes of Radio and Aux sources.

I will upload install pics on monday.

Did anyone managed to use Factory backup camera with chinese unit? Does the composite signal arrive somewhere on the HMI or Radio Module? It is a pain to rewire to the back of the car to put chinese camera. The chinese unit changes to Video Input RCA. I guess the factory camera is not still connected to pins the android unit does not receive.

Comment

Did you use correct antenna plug. I found that the blue Fakra Plug on the HMI is not on the radio antenna. I checked the other plugs on the unit in the foot space and it had two antenna sockets. I tried the white one and signal was awesome.

I had many android units in other cars, and non had such good FM Signal. I would say it is exactly as stock.

I received a reply from the Seller. He told me that there is a hidden menu (code is 3711) in "ABOUT Software". I could enable RDS and AF and there are plenty more options I did not check all of them. Also can adjust volumes of Radio and Aux sources.

Did anyone managed to use Factory backup camera with chinese unit? Does the composite signal arrive somewhere on the HMI or Radio Module? It is a pain to rewire to the back of the car to put chinese camera. The chinese unit changes to Video Input RCA. I guess the factory camera is not still connected to pins the android unit does not receive.
                          Can you not just stick a RCA plug on the factory camera?

I was going to buy the factory camera and stick an rca on it but haven't got round to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                            Can you not just stick a RCA plug on the factory camera?

I was going to buy the factory camera and stick an rca on it but haven't got round to it.
                            The problem is not the connector. I would prefare to use the wire already there. I dont want to make new wire from front to back. Should be much cleaner to just use the a plug at the dash if it is there

For you I dont think it makes sense to buy the factory camera because quality is less then the chinese cameras

Comment

I looking for your guide [emoji38]

Comment

• I'm now installing the backup camera.

I have the cables already routed to the back of the car now but it seems very hard to get them inside the tailgate.

Someone has a install guide how to remove the rubbers and a little bit of the roof to pass the cables inside.

Tried the LTE 4G SIM Slot. The signal is also very good and stable.

Comment

Working...
                                X