X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MartinSeman View Post
    I have exactly this one
    I use the cruze/malibu setting in bnr.

Check the canbus box is firmly connected. It is possible the canbus box maybe faulty.

Comment

• That’s true, maybe I won’t get one.

Comment

• i left the original screen "protector" the one comes with the unit are small

update to my camera installation everything was working [emoji16] I fu***d up now need another one can I get any camera for this or I need the same one from China

Comment

• Android Aftermarket 10.4 infotainment systems - Technical Discussion

Originally posted by trash158 View Post
          i left the original screen "protector" the one comes with the unit are small

update to my camera installation everything was working [emoji16] I fu***d up now need another one can I get any camera for this or I need the same one from China
          Like this one will work fine:

Comment

• thanks but I drilled a hole in bumper so will try to find a same one but thanks anyway

Comment

• my engagement... I'm trying to add a picture, but I do not like it

Comment

• Android Aftermarket 10.4 infotainment systems - Technical Discussion

Well, you don’t have to if you don’t want to.

Do it whenever you are ready.

Comment

• wrong translation ... not that I do not want ... can not add my picture ..

Comment

• Originally posted by MartinSeman View Post
                    wrong translation ... not that I do not want ... can not add my picture ..
                    I understand no problem.

Comment

• Last edited by sriray; 21-04-2018, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• I see no photo.

Comment

• quick question do you guys use that bluetooth obd2 reader if so how you pair it with the device I no problem pairing my phone but can`t get this one

Comment

• Originally posted by trash158 View Post
                            quick question do you guys use that bluetooth obd2 reader if so how you pair it with the device I no problem pairing my phone but can`t get this one
                            Not using it.

Comment

thanks but I drilled a hole in bumper so will try to find a same one but thanks anyway
                              You best to find similar one with no static lines or there is a wire on it you can cut to disable the static lines. Mine is annoying. Got a moving line and static line.

Comment

quick question do you guys use that bluetooth obd2 reader if so how you pair it with the device I no problem pairing my phone but can`t get this one
                                Go to the Bluetooth app settings and change the passcode on that to match the obd adaptor.

Comment

Working...
                                X