Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android Aftermarket 10.4" infotainment systems - Technical Discussion

Originally posted by snapshot11 View Post
    Nothing could not get it to work so re fitted original i will be onto them for a full refund.
    That sucks!!
    Hope they answer, it’s Chinese new year. They’re off till 23rd feb.

Comment

Originally posted by crunch81 View Post
      That sucks!!
      Hope they answer, it’s Chinese new year. They’re off till 23rd feb.
      Probably not but they will do after its very strange i reckon the canbus box is faulty it showed up the andoid logo then the screen just went white.

Comment

It could be defenitely the canbus decoder, I had it in my vectra with the S160 unit.

Comment

Can you post the connection from the back of your new unit. Don't understand how it is just white once powered on.
          The seller we got ours from test the individual unit before they send it off to their customers.

Comment

Which seller did you get yours from.

Comment

I got it from alli express it only turned on a couple of times the android logo flashed then the screen just went white then back off after 30 secs. the main connector and canbus box were connections for the climate control doors traction control all worked. I had a few connectors left over but crunch said you dont need them they could not have been plugged in anyway it should have powered straight up.

Comment

I got it from alli express it only turned on a couple of times the android logo flashed then the screen just went white then back off after 30 secs. the main connector and canbus box were connections for the climate control doors traction control all worked. I had a few connectors left over but crunch said you dont need them they could not have been plugged in anyway it should have powered straight up.
                I got mine from aliexpress too.

Send it back for a full refund

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                  I got mine from aliexpress too.

Send it back for a full refund
                  I will be doing when they get back from holidays. Its clear its a fault as no one else has had the same problem yet you can only connect it one way i did my astra h and j with aftermarket stereos no problem.

Comment

I will be doing when they get back from holidays. Its clear its a fault as no one else has had the same problem yet you can only connect it one way i did my astra h and j with aftermarket stereos no problem.
                    I still want to know which seller you got yours from. So we all know to avoid as they dont test the unit before despatch.

Comment

• DLCLH store is the supplier it says.

Comment

• Originally posted by snapshot11 View Post
                        DLCLH store is the supplier it says.
                        Great that's the store we got ours from and the link I put up on the other thread.
                        They test their units before despatch. Bit strange is not working for you. Have you plugged all the cables in. Even the reverse cam wires.

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
                          Great that's the store we got ours from and the link I put up on the other thread.
                          They test their units before despatch. Bit strange is not working for you. Have you plugged all the cables in. Even the reverse cam wires.
                          Yes everything was plugged in no camera fitted though. Clearly something wrong you can only connect it one way why would the android logo flash for literally a second then the screen go white then off and repeat. Been onto them hopefully i will get sorted when they get back.

Comment

Yes everything was plugged in no camera fitted though. Clearly something wrong you can only connect it one way why would the android logo flash for literally a second then the screen go white then off and repeat. Been onto them hopefully i will get sorted when they get back.
                            Id suspect either a loose wire or something firmware related if it just keeps rebooting itself.

Comment

That is bit odd. Hope they can sort you out soon. Which factory nav unit do you have?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                                Id suspect either a loose wire or something firmware related if it just keeps rebooting itself.
                                But the thing is they usually test the unit before despatch maybe this one slipped through.

Comment

Working...
                                X