• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Rab, nice car the insignia [emoji846]

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
      RBH

What colour did you go for on the insignia?
      I know you had a soft spot for the pomegranate red on the vectra.
      Red

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys....looks like I'll be in here lots

Comment

Hurry and give it that clean....We're waiting for those photos...We don't believe you until we see pics.

Stick some up of the Vectra too!
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
            I had needle sweep in my vectra but I got it added by plasma on vec c......and mines was a wee 1.8 Sri
            When did dean started doing this? I know it can be done by fitting a comfort unit but this only sweeps the tach and speed dials.

Comment

My vec c was the 1.9CDTi 150 SRi, and now my siggy is a wee 1.6T corsa vxr engine

Comment

I noticed Insignia-Owners forum isn't going too well and the mods admins are back on main vec-c forum.

Comment

looks like I cant add pictures with the wee icon 3rd from right

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                    I noticed Insignia-Owners forum isn't going too well and the mods admins are back on main vec-c forum.
                    yep..........and the site is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow as well.

putting a lot of people off.

was a superb site at one time

Comment

looks like I cant add pictures with the wee icon 3rd from right
                      You need to host photos elsewhere....somewhere like Flickr on pc or through Tapatalk on your phone
                      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                        You need to host photos elsewhere....somewhere like Flickr on pc or through Tapatalk on your phone
                        dunno how to

Comment

dunno how to
                          Do you have a smartphone or
                          still have one of these

Comment

dunno how to
                            If you can't sort it, if you like I'll pm you my email and you can email the images to me and I'll edit them into your post.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                              Do you have a smartphone or
                              still have one of these

That's the exact phone

Comment

Well i know Marko will be happy [emoji2] to see another Red one ☝️

Comment

Working...
                                X