Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie on here.

My name is Rab, I'm 49 and from Central Scotland.

I've bought myself my first insignia after having Vectra's.

I've always been into Vauxhalls so it was a no brainer in what I was upgrading to when the time come to get rid of the Vectra.

Welcome to the forum Rab
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Welcome Rab, someone will be along in a minute to ask for photos as proof
      sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Welcome along
        sigpic

Comment

Aha, you've found us mate, welcome along fella!

Comment

Welcome mate, pics are optional

Comment

Welcome
              About time you upgraded
              But that said, you’re vectra was very nice.
              LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

welcome
                Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Hi Rab,

Yeah we want pictures!
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Cheers guys....will get pics up when it's clean .
                    If it's half the car the vectra was, it'll be a good one

Comment

Welcome bud. You will enjoy the siggy (Yes siggy over here not for signum) way better than the vectra. It is a different class. Build quality and interior design is fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                        Welcome bud. You will enjoy the siggy (Yes siggy over here not for signum) way better than the vectra. It is a different class. Build quality and interior design is fantastic.
                        Thanks....it certainly feels it.......but it also feels sooooo different to the Vectra.
                        then again, I had it 7 years and believe it or not, I actually cried as I watched it go down the street....daft eh

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                          Thanks....it certainly feels it.......but it also feels sooooo different to the Vectra.
                          then again, I had it 7 years and believe it or not, I actually cried as I watched it go down the street....daft eh
                          I had a vectra c myself for 6 years and ex vectra-c member. When i had the vec c i didn't like the insignia thought the shape was bit funny very feminine, but then as my vec c got bit older and needed a change the siggy grew on me, as soon as i sat in it i can tell it was a different class, never sat in one prior to the test drive. Also what you notice is the dial sweep is neat feature which wasn't available on the vec c apart from the vxr.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                            I had a vectra c myself for 6 years and ex vectra-c member. When i had the vec c i didn't like the insignia thought the shape was bit funny very feminine, but then as my vec c got bit older and needed a change the siggy grew on me, as soon as i sat in it i can tell it was a different class, never sat in one prior to the test drive. Also what you notice is the dial sweep is neat feature which wasn't available on the vec c apart from the vxr.
                            It just feels so much nicers, smoother, bigger and sturdier than the vectra.....and I loved my Vectra.
                            And it's tax free .

I had needle sweep in my vectra but I got it added by plasma on vec c......and mines was a wee 1.8 Sri

Comment

RBH

What colour did you go for on the insignia?
                              I know you had a soft spot for the pomegranate red on the vectra.
                              LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Working...
                              X