Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine temperature dial

Hello all.

Not to sure if it's my OCD kicking in but when my engine is up to temperature the needle sits a little to the right of the centre mark. This is on a facelifted elite (none digital version)

Any ideas?

On our insignia its the same

Comment

Same as mine. Should be around 92 degrees centigrade.
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Mines always bang in the middle and never moves unles wqrming up

Comment

Mine used to be the same and used to drive me nuts haha

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
            Mines always bang in the middle and never moves unles wqrming up
            +1 the same
            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Hmm so the engine sits at 92 degrees?

On the Astra I'm sure the engine use to be close to 100 but would only ever show half on its temp gauge as a way of stop people worrying.

Why didnt they do this for the insignia ha

Comment

Originally posted by Jon199102 View Post
                Hmm so the engine sits at 92 degrees?

On the Astra I'm sure the engine use to be close to 100 but would only ever show half on its temp gauge as a way of stop people worrying.

Why didnt they do this for the insignia ha
                I activated the digital readout with opcom on both my astra j 1.6 sat at 104 and went to 107 before fan kicked in the siggy 2.0cdti sit around 88 and fan kicks in 95 to 96.

Comment

Working...
                X