Flashing brake lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashing brake lights

So driving the other day i seen a car that when braking had their brake lights flashing then they stayed on, iv looked to into this but can only find a flasing module for a 3rd brake light e.g boot or high up window brake light, does anyone know how to get all 3 flashing the same time ?

Originally posted by Baz 160 nav View Post
    So driving the other day i seen a car that when braking had their brake lights flashing then they stayed on, iv looked to into this but can only find a flasing module for a 3rd brake light e.g boot or high up window brake light, does anyone know how to get all 3 flashing the same time ?
    As far as I know it’s supposed to happen when you brake really hard and the abs comes on

Comment

Originally posted by markinuckfield View Post
      As far as I know it’s supposed to happen when you brake really hard and the abs comes on
      https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/GS-100A-Fla...0AAOSwn25aL0OY

The car i seen werent going fast it was in stop start traffic but it makes u more aware id say that

Comment

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/GS-100A-Fla...0AAOSwn25aL0OY

The car i seen werent going fast it was in stop start traffic but it makes u more aware id say that
        Wouldn’t that be an MOT failure ??

Comment

What car was it? i know the vw group cars can be made to do all sorts by using VAG-com light having the front indicators on dim acting as sidelights while driving

Comment

Originally posted by Mo_miah View Post
            What car was it? i know the vw group cars can be made to do all sorts by using VAG-com light having the front indicators on dim acting as sidelights while driving
            I cant remember but mercedes and volvo have it apparantly as a (safety) feature which does work in my eyes

Comment

All the brake lights flash on the Insignia under violent braking
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                All the brake lights flash on the Insignia under violent braking
                Oh do they, i havnt noticed

Comment

Yeah was behind a pre face sometime last year that had to brake sharpish
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                    Yeah was behind a pre face sometime last year that had to brake sharpish
                    Oh right ok mate

Comment

Safety feature, the Vectra had it as well:

Comment

Originally posted by puppet View Post
                        Safety feature, the Vectr had it as well:

Mad 1

Comment

Its triggered by either/or/both by how quickly the pedal is pressed and how hard. Never seen it work though.

Comment

Does it on facelift , I have seen mine do it a couple of times when checking ABS �� . You won’t see it happen unless there is something reflective behind you and it is dark enough

Comment

Oh do they, i havnt noticed
                              That's the trouble you can't see your own backside

Comment

Working...
                              X