Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Root Tesla Style Android Aftermarket Unit 10.4” inch (Customizing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always got my android info from

always found someone there able to help with a root issue

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

crunch81
      Hi bud,
      It seems after I performed the April 2018 update my unit is now unrooted, i try to root it again using the same kingo root apk which worked before , now gives 1 line error. So I downloaded a new version of kingo root v4.5 and this new version just hangs. Any advice appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
        crunch81
        Hi bud,
        It seems after I performed the April 2018 update my unit is now unrooted, i try to root it again using the same kingo root apk which worked before , now gives 1 line error. So I downloaded a new version of kingo root v4.5 and this new version just hangs. Any advice appreciated.
        Hello Ray,

I do not have that update installed so I cannot give you advice about this error.
        What I do know is that I need to execute kingoroot multiple times before it works. Did you already tried that? And if so, which error does it give? Is 1 line error the fault code?

Comment

Originally posted by crunch81 View Post
          Hello Ray,

I do not have that update installed so I cannot give you advice about this error.
          What I do know is that I need to execute kingoroot multiple times before it works. Did you already tried that? And if so, which error does it give? Is 1 line error the fault code?
          Yeah, it used to work first time.

This is the error I get with the version that use to work.

Comment

This is the newer version, it just crashes and hangs.

Comment

Try without “installing recommended app” what happens?

Comment

the same problem i have with that version .... try a newer version .. but you will give another error .... i think it's a problem with this version of android 6

Comment

Originally posted by crunch81 View Post
                  Try without “installing recommended app” what happens?
                  Wow thanks bud it works.

Was bit nervous when it stuck on 90% for 10 secs .

Comment

how did you manage to go to me? what version did you use and what you set up?

Comment

Originally posted by wifiriws View Post
                      how did you manage to go to me? what version did you use and what you set up?
                      As previously mention we have a prelingcar system. Yours is a ownice system so the one that works for us may not for you. But you can try our one again kingo root v4.5, it is the lastest version and untick install recommended app.

Comment

where you conclude that it is a proprietary system?

Comment

wifiriws

Better to post a pic of your unit in this thread and ask them how to root, they can help you;

ROOT: Install Terminal Emulator and SuperSu from Play Store. Download arm64.zip and extract files to /sdcard/ Open terminal and type: forfan guoboneedav mount -o remount,rw /system cp /sdcard/arm64/su /system/bin/su chmod 0755 /system/bin/su cp...

Comment

hello come back with questions ... what settings did you do to run kigoroot?

Comment

Originally posted by wifiriws View Post
                              hello come back with questions ... what settings did you do to run kigoroot?
                              Hello again.
                              Just untick the box next to install recommended app.

Comment

in android did you change anything to settings / parameters?

Comment

Working...
                                X