• Just delivered.............

..............nope.............still cant get it

AWWWW.................its so fecking frustrating

Comment

http://flic.kr/p/24szGFb

Comment

Download tapatalk or use tinypic

Comment

Did you get the seats for a good price ?
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

[QUOTE=RBH;275557][B]AWWWW.................its so fecking frustrating

Took me a while too!, After clicking the share arrow on the photo click BB Code

When you paste it into the post remember to delete everything on the link before [img]https// and everything after .jpg[/img]
            Hope this helps
            sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Comment

[QUOTE=Minuteman;275567]
                Originally posted by RBH View Post
                [B]AWWWW.................its so fecking frustrating

Took me a while too!, After clicking the share arrow on the photo click BB Code

When you paste it into the post remember to delete everything on the link before [img]https// and everything after .jpg[/img]
                Hope this helps
                Result.........your the man

cheers pal

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                  Did you get the seats for a good price ?
                  Probably not

Comment

and fitted

Comment

You not hanging around are you. Nothing like fitting them straight away.
                      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Seats

Hi,
                        Are you selling your old seats, looking for a rear seat with centre headrest / fold down armrest.

Regards. Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Hendo246 View Post
                          Hi,
                          Are you selling your old seats, looking for a rear seat with centre headrest / fold down armrest.

Regards. Alan
                          Seats will be for sale mate......but this is one of the reasons I got another set....as this SRI doesn't have the fold down arm rest or centre headrest.
                          Last edited by RBH; 22-02-2018, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
                            You not hanging around are you. Nothing like fitting them straight away.
                            Cheers buddy.....still got the door panels to fit.
                            As they're from a preface, I've a bit of adapting to do

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                              Cheers buddy.....still got the door panels to fit.
                              As they're from a preface, I've a bit of adapting to do
                              Quick question RBH. How easy was it to fit the centre console as I need to remove mine to fit a wire for my USB. I would appreciate it if you could send me pictures of the bolt locations.

Comment

Working...
                              X