My 2010 Insignia 2.0 CDTI 160

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    They're gonna transform the car. When they going on?
    I might have to wait until my next lot of pocket money for tires

Originally posted by sriray View Post
    Nice same as mine.
    Looks like new that.
    Yeah I can't believe how tidy they are. One of them has a small curb mark but otherwise they're like new!

My car's starting to look more and more like yours ray it's not on purpose I promise

Comment

Don't see many of those rims ,nice find
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by morph View Post

My car's starting to look more and more like yours ray it's not on purpose I promise
        We all look alike as we copy of each other

Comment

Nice bit of rimmage there....very rare wheels

Comment

Originally posted by MadOnVaux! View Post
            Nice bit of rimmage there
            Hehe rimmage

Originally posted by MadOnVaux! View Post
            very rare wheels
            I can't say I'm not at least a little smug

Comment

Hehe rimmage
              I could have said 'Rimming'.....but that's a completely different kettle of fish.............................

Comment

Just got back from a meal in town and had to use a multi story carpark. NEVER AGAIN

The scraping was painful

Comment

Just got back from a meal in town and had to use a multi story carpark. NEVER AGAIN

The scraping was painful

What scraping?

Comment

The front splitter. I was getting so many stares catching on every ramp

Comment

Ahh right, I occasionally got that in my old Calibra....not nice.

Comment

Not great news that Matt. Your car is not even lowered but the new splitter sits quite low.

Which car park is it so i know to avoid it

Comment

Anymore updates on this car.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                            Not great news that Matt. Your car is not even lowered but the new splitter sits quite low.

Which car park is it so i know to avoid it
                            Its on 30mm lowered springs, not scraped on anything else *touch wood* that was in Stoney Street multi story car park in Notts

I've ordered lots of bits and bobs just haven't had time to fit them. I've got Regal mirror indicators and fog light halo's waiting to go on, and some interior shiny bits.

Its booked in to have the exhaust fitted next week cant wait for that

I've ordered an aftermarket rear diffuser to fit around the new tail pipes

And i've found a decent deal on some new tyres for the 20's just need to save up a few pennies before I can get them done

I think that's it for now

Comment

Watch out, Russ! Morph will soon be nipping at your heels!
                              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Its on 30mm lowered springs, not scraped on anything else *touch wood* that was in Stoney Street multi story car park in Notts

I've ordered lots of bits and bobs just haven't had time to fit them. I've got Regal mirror indicators and fog light halo's waiting to go on, and some interior shiny bits.

Its booked in to have the exhaust fitted next week cant wait for that

I've ordered an aftermarket rear diffuser to fit around the new tail pipes

And i've found a decent deal on some new tyres for the 20's just need to save up a few pennies before I can get them done

I think that's it for now
                                Didn't know you lowered it. I like to keep mine standard now, i used to scrape the old vec that was lowered 35mm on the standard sri bumper.

I watch out for that car park .

Lots to fit there Matt, looking forward to seeing the results.

Where you getting your tires from? I use Spare Deal Tyres in Wollaton and get them part worn.

Comment

Working...
                                X