No announcement yet.

My 2010 Insignia 2.0 CDTI 160

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They sound really nice, bit too much work for me ATM but will look great if someone knows how to sort them

I'm resisting ordering a set of 2excite lights but I'm hoping to find someone selling a pair *hint hint anyone that has a set*

Comment

Originally posted by morph View Post
      They sound really nice, bit too much work for me ATM but will look great if someone knows how to sort them

I'm resisting ordering a set of 2excite lights but I'm hoping to find someone selling a pair *hint hint anyone that has a set*
      No worries and good luck on the hunt for the 2xcites. They do come up quite often
      sigpic

Comment

Just some small updates since I've had some time off work. Painted the centre caps and wheel nut covers black to smarten them up a bit

And managed to get hold of some alloy pedal covers

Comment

After a couple of hours she's washed and waxed ready for RV tomorrow

Never waxed a car before but have to say I am now converted, love the shine it makes. I see why so many of you were ranting and raving about fusso wax

See you all tomorrow, looking forward to it

Comment

Looking good...I've just fussoed mine today too. See ya tomorrow!
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I got an early Christmas present from the better three quarters, she knows me too well

It needs modifying a bit to fit on with the rear diffuser I've got but that will all have to wait for some better weather

Comment

Latest upgrade. Finally got round to changing the theme on the nav

Comment

That theme looks familiar....thats the one i changed to on my old Elite, so much better at night with that black screen rather than the old blue one that was standard on the CD500. Looks like its the version that had all the Infinity logos taken out of it as well.

Excellent choice of band to be listening to as well....

Comment

So you're saying I could have saved all that time removing all the infinity crap if I'd used your theme?

Oh well at least now I know how to do it for future, doing my brothers cd600Nav next weekend

Yeah its loads better, the blue was looking dated and I only use the night theme anyway so I've left the day theme as it is

Comment

Yep....i did go through removing them all but if i remember correctly there were a couple of screens that didnt come up very often i'd missed them on. I'd done both day and night as i let the car switch between the two as required as i didnt mind the white one.

Comment

I think I've got them all, I haven't seen any infinity logos yet (fingers crossed) there were a few files on the day theme I had to change such as the standby background and the start animation (I just put these back to standard) I even removed Infinity from the sliders on the EQ page and the volume wheel

Comment

I think it might be the EQ sliders ones i missed from vague memory recollections of doing it but it was years ago that i did it. Think i managed to do them on the day theme but forgot to do them on the night theme. I did change them afterwards but never got round to updating on the car again as i didnt really need to. I did the same with the standby stuff etc going back to standard, i was more than happy with everything i had that i never changed it again and when i got rid of the car it was still on there....

Comment

Looking good matt, the infinity theme is one of the best themes i seen, i had it on mine for a while, the same i remove all infinity references. The other theme that is good is the engine1992 them, blue daytime, red night time.

Comment

Cheers Ray, I saw your name in the VXOC thread on changing CD600 themes. Gonna come in handy when I do my brothers

Comment

Originally posted by morph View Post
                                Cheers Ray, I saw your name in the VXOC thread on changing CD600 themes. Gonna come in handy when I do my brothers
                                Yeah i was their support line couple years ago , not been on there for a while.

Need any themes give me a shout.

Comment

Working...
                                X