No announcement yet.

My 2010 Insignia 2.0 CDTI 160

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a link to my De-Infinity'd Infinity theme for the CD500/DVD800 NAV for anyone that wants it

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ezrzb9gyx...VPLYdOGaa?dl=0

Comment

Where'd you get the front splitter ? Cheers

Comment

It's from maxton design. You can order them from their website

Comment

Latest little mod

And I have something special on the way

Comment

god this is making me so excited can't wait till i get my motor in a couple of weeks spend spend spend

Comment

Spend spend spend indeed, it's a slippery slope

Best of luck

Comment

Got some more goodies for the insignia

Just need the weather to improve so I can fit them

Comment

You do realise once those beauties are on you're gonna have to keep under the car clean too.
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by morph View Post
                    Finally got some days off to work on the car

Trimmed and wired up, I was using a junior hacksaw and files but it was taking FOREVER so I nipped down to argos and bought a Dremel, definitely a must have tool for this

All back together, fits pretty well if I do say so myself

The finished article
                    Wow they are nice

Comment

• Originally posted by markinuckfield View Post
                      Wow they are nice
                      Thanks

Unfortunately one of them stopped working recently just a few days before it's MOT thead

Luckily the tester didn't mind and I've got a new set on the way from China. I'll make sure to put a bit of silicone around them this time

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                        You do realise once those beauties are on you're gonna have to keep under the car clean too.
                        The things I do to get out of mowing the grass

Comment

• Remember to get the tracking done once you fitted the coilovers

Comment

• I tried numerous places to get the tracking done nowhere could accommodate until i spoke to lk performance. Cars bin spot on since it went there and a few friends have used them for their insignias

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
                              Remember to get the tracking done once you fitted the coilovers
                              Definitely will be, don't want my wheels on sideways like some of these kids

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                              I tried numerous places to get the tracking done nowhere could accommodate until i spoke to lk performance. Cars bin spot on since it went there and a few friends have used them for their insignias

https://www.lkperformance.co.uk/?gcl...kaAvScEALw_wcB
                              Thanks Russ, bit of a trek for me but I'll keep them in mind if I can't find anyone locally

Why was it alot of places couldn't accommodate? Was your car too low or did they just refuse to work on modified suspension?

Comment

• Any lower than 60mm they struggle i even spoke to garages that did modified cars, they just referred me somewhere else & main stream garages just forget it they cant get the car on the ramps.

to be fair prolly the same distance i traveled. At the time i was living in Manchester have since moved, but the journey was a good 60 miles away i booked it in via a bloke called Jim he was really helpful took it down and a young lad did the car and my god he knows his stuff anyhow if you get to a loose end keep it in mind they do a professional job al go back their if i need anything again

Comment

Working...
                                X