Bluetooth surprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth surprise

I was looking at options for adding Bluetooth to my CDNavi 600, and after lots of online investigation it was looking like the best option would be a Parrot kit.

I kept reading that Vauxhall won't retro fit a genuine unit, or it would cost a fortune and need various codes.

Out of curiosity I called my local Arnold Clark Vauxhall. I'm now booked in to get a genuine retro fitted unit for £158 including labour! Happy days!!!
    Get it wrong, you're an idiot.
    Get it right, you're a smart arse.

In this day and age, when they are trying to stop you using your mobile and driving, you would think Bluetooth would be standard in all vehicles.
    And welcome to the forum by the way
    sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Cheers bud. Totally agree with you. Its not like it's a massively expensive addition.
      Get it wrong, you're an idiot.
      Get it right, you're a smart arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
        I was looking at options for adding Bluetooth to my CDNavi 600, and after lots of online investigation it was looking like the best option would be a Parrot kit.

I kept reading that Vauxhall won't retro fit a genuine unit, or it would cost a fortune and need various codes.

Out of curiosity I called my local Arnold Clark Vauxhall. I'm now booked in to get a genuine retro fitted unit for £158 including labour! Happy days!!!
        That awesome cracking price that.
        There is a couple guys that do the genuine retrofit but looking at £250+ rip off if you ask me.

Comment

Is that for phone only or with music streaming as well

Comment

Originally posted by straty View Post
            Is that for phone only or with music streaming as well
            Phone calls only

Comment

out of curiosity cont suppose u have the amplified stereo iv been told i need mine checked before they give me a price quote halfords for example say i need a 130 patch cable or it wont work and i agree about it being fitted as standard

Comment

Hi did you get it done ok ?
                Does it all work ok ?

Can I ask - did your car have the phone buttons on the steering wheel and console but no bluetooth ?

Comment

Originally posted by phill b View Post
                  Hi did you get it done ok ?
                  Does it all work ok ?

Can I ask - did your car have the phone buttons on the steering wheel and console but no bluetooth ?
                  They all come with those buttons, Bluetooth or no Bluetooth
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                    They all come with those buttons, Bluetooth or no Bluetooth
                    no i never but i plan to get a parrot kit as soon as funds allow, from what im led to beleave if u press the fone button and it mutes it doesnt have bluetooth

Comment

Ahh i meant the original poster who webt to vauxhall.
                      I was interested to hear from him if all sorted

Comment

Working...
                      X