Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand sport recall??

Hi all,

Has anybody with a grand sport had a recall notification, when I go in my vauxhall app on my phone it says there is a recall for my car.

Just wondering, probably just a glitch as I haven’t heard anything about a recall, and there nothing on the motoring gov uk website

It’s a 67 plate grand sport

Adam

Nothing showing for mine on my Vauxhall app. Maybe a glitch
    sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

No recall for mine. Yours may be a glitch or specific to your car. Possibly a recall for something on your car that isn't on ours maybe?

Try updating the app. See if that sorts it.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Just checked and nothing on my app either

Comment

Just checked mine - nothing for me either.

Call your dealer and find out!!

Comment

Yeah I’ll give em a call if it keeps coming up, probably just a glitch.

Cheers guys

Comment

Don’t know of it would tell you here or not?

Check if a vehicle model, part or accessory has been recalled because of a fault in how it was made

Comment

Already checked mate says no outstanding recalls... I’ll give vauxhall a ring when I get a chance

Comment

Just booked car in for management light fault and they say there is a recall on Grand Sports to get a hole in body work sealed and they will do this when they look at my throttle position sensor fault. Will update once I get car back
                  sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Originally posted by Minuteman View Post
                    Just booked car in for management light fault and they say there is a recall on Grand Sports to get a hole in body work sealed and they will do this when they look at my throttle position sensor fault. Will update once I get car back
                    Checked mine too and no recalls showing

Comment

A hole did they forget to put a screw in on some cars
                      Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                        A hole did they forget to put a screw in on some cars
                        Lol.
                        Knowing Vauxhall it'll be more than one
                        sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Knowing Vauxhall it'll be more than one
                          Lol. Can not disagree.

Comment

Ok just got car back after it was in for the recall, Apparently they sealed a cavity on the front strut turrets. All the techs had gone home by time I got there so the receptionist was reading it of the screen.
                            Had a look under the bonnet but couldn't see anything out of the ordinary, though there may be a couple of foam bits either side of the scuttle that are new....didn't really study under the bonnet before it went in??.
                            sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Finally got mine booked in next week, the lady on the phone said their are 3 recalls out for the grand sport.
                              Mine were the one minute man mentioned above with the pic
                              Rear seat belt tensioner device
                              And
                              ECU program module fault whatever that means

Hope this helps people

Adam

Comment

Working...
                              X