No announcement yet.

Grand sport recall??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one. I hate it going in. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Why do I get that iffy feeling about an engine/Ecu update!! 😉 Wonder if that’s engine specific at all?

Comment

Keep an eye on your fuel consumption after the update
        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Mine is due it too, must be the engine, had the speaker grill, pretensioners and a grommett fitted back in January. They are doing it while servicing on Monday.

Comment

Mines booked in for next Wednesday. Said its just the rear seat belt tensioner on mine.....I mentioned others on here and she said it all depends on what batch the cars were in.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Just found out today mine is also recalled, booked in for Tuesday. It's for the rear seatbelt tensioner as well.

Comment

Just got mine back. They checked and found it was one that needed doing. My rear seatbelts now sit a little further in away from the doors.

No other recalls currently for my car.

Comment

Mine is booked in for Monday to do the seatbelt recall.

Comment

I’ve not heard anything, i’ll call them tomorrow to find out [emoji53]

Comment

Have you heard anything yet, Neal? I've just received a recall letter from Vauxhall. It's a bit late because mine's sorted but looks like they see it important enough to use snail mail. It even has a change of ownership form to fill in so they can chase up the owner if you've sold the car on.

Comment

Yes mate i’ve had it done it only took an hour

Comment

Hi there I’m new to the forum, I was searching for throttle position sensor problems and came across your message. I noticed you had a recall for the hole in body , did have anything to with your TPS problem as I have a TPS problem which occurs mainly when it’s wet or damp weather so not sure if water getting in somewhere and affecting my TPS . Did Vauxhall sort your TPS problem out .
                          Thanks
                          Stu

Comment

Hi Stu, No recall to seal body work was not a factor for the replacement of my throttle pedal. Pedal was just a badun, had no problems since Vauxhall replaced it (touch wood)
                            sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Originally posted by Stuber View Post
                              Hi there I’m new to the forum, I was searching for throttle position sensor problems and came across your message. I noticed you had a recall for the hole in body , did have anything to with your TPS problem as I have a TPS problem which occurs mainly when it’s wet or damp weather so not sure if water getting in somewhere and affecting my TPS . Did Vauxhall sort your TPS problem out .
                              Thanks
                              Stu
                              My gs tourer is currently in its 7th week of being sat at the dealer waiting for the TPS to be sorted by swapping the pedal. From talking to them it’s a general issue with different vauxhall models hence the long wait for parts. Last I heard some parts had come for other models but not mine as yet. When it was happening on mine wasn’t just when it was wet/damp as it also did it on sunny dry cold days etc as well in the lead up to it going in.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuteman View Post
                                Hi Stu, No recall to seal body work was not a factor for the replacement of my throttle pedal. Pedal was just a badun, had no problems since Vauxhall replaced it (touch wood)
                                Thanks for your reply been scratching my head wondering what to replace ,I have asked Vauxhall if they will do anything about it . I am going down the root of bad pedal , I will post again after swapping everything on car
                                Cheers anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X