email notifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email notifications

how do I stop the notifications of replies, quotes etc coming through to my phone via email???

I *think* that if you post/reply to a thread you are automatically subscribed to it, hence you get notifications of further posts. If you go to the 'Thread Tools' thing in the red banner above the first post, you should see an option to 'unsubscribe' from the thread.
    Disclaimer - I could be talking shite.

Comment

Hit Settings, top right in the red bar. Then hit General settings (under My Account) on the left.

You can change how you receive notifications in there through the list of options.
      Last edited by marko301; 01-03-2018, 12:20 PM.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

cheers guys...sorted.

much appreciated

Comment

I had to ask Pondy.....I didn't know how to do it either ...
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
          X