• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    I was considering clearing it but its started snowing again
    Excuse not to go to work [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
      Excuse not to go to work [emoji23]
      our place has been closed for 2 days due to the weather conditions.

I was out clearing the windows and heating up the works van and the boss phoned to say it could be touch and go for tomorrow and Saturday too

Comment

our place has been closed for 2 days due to the weather conditions.

I was out clearing the windows and heating up the works van and the boss phoned to say it could be touch and go for tomorrow and Saturday too
        Result! Better to be safe than sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
          Result! Better to be safe than sorry
          without a doubt...........the emergency services are stretched as it is.............they don't need to deal with any more fools stuck on the roads

Comment

It isn't so bad here. We've had a couple of coverings of around an inch or so.

Absolutely freezing though! .....The car has a runny nose.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

without a doubt...........the emergency services are stretched as it is.............they don't need to deal with any more fools stuck on the roads
              I work for a fire service and there’s been a fair few RTCs today (road traffic collision)

Comment

We're getting it now,high winds,be some idiots out in the morning,no lights and peeping through a small clearing on their windscreen
                Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
                  We're getting it now,high winds,be some idiots out in the morning,no lights and peeping through a small clearing on their windscreen
                  What is it with the idiots and without sounding sexiest women not using lights in poor conditions, I don’t get it!?!??? Ive been in horrendous rain on the motorway so bad I’ve put my fog lights on as the visibility was so poor and you guarantee they’ll be some Citroen or Renault in the middle lane with no lights on. Do they not realise lights are there for other people to see you as well as you to see, grrr it annoys me that does like no indication

Comment

We built our first ever igloo with the kids today. No plans or google, just went with it. Had great fun, took about 2 hours, using basin from sink to make 'snow bricks'. Wife wont let me sleep in it tonight. Might sneak out. Need to put a door on though.

Comment

Originally posted by buttons View Post
                      We built our first ever igloo with the kids today. No plans or google, just went with it. Had great fun, took about 2 hours, using basin from sink to make 'snow bricks'. Wife wont let me sleep in it tonight. Might sneak out. Need to put a door on though.
                      Nice one buttons

Comment

Originally posted by buttons View Post
                        a wee door on..........................and a wee heater inside....you'll be lovely and cozy

Comment

Pics required

Comment

Working...
                          X