X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre facelift to facelift conversion interior can it be done 2010 model

pre facelift to facelift conversion interior can it be done 2010 model

All available to buy on eBay
    But can it be done and are the sizes the same inside for pre facelift and newer facelift

Looking to overhaul the car if can't fit the facelift dashboard what about fitting the led speedometer?
    Plus want to have the 10 " screen if can find one and rear cam mine elite model no sat nav which I want

Any info and suggestions be helpful thanks

Originally posted by les-insignia View Post
    pre facelift to facelift conversion interior can it be done 2010 model

All available to buy on eBay
    But can it be done and are the sizes the same inside for pre facelift and newer facelift

Looking to overhaul the car if can't fit the facelift dashboard what about fitting the led speedometer?
    Plus want to have the 10 " screen if can find one and rear cam mine elite model no sat nav which I want

Any info and suggestions be helpful thanks
    I only know one guy who has successfully done it and he is a genius. For the general owners, it is much easier to get a facelift. For the conversion it requires about of parts, wiring, man hours and programming lets not forget about costs.

Comment

Ok what can be done to make it up to date or look better

Would like the new speedometer tho

Comment

Ok what can be done to make it up to date or look better

Would like the new speedometer tho
        Think for the speedometer you need bcm 2014+ and hvac 2012 + and programming/configuration

Comment

What's that buddy?

Comment

What's that buddy?
            for the instrument cluster you'll have to change your bcm to a newer version and also the climate control to a newer version. It's only possible if you know someone that can do it.

Comment

I've bought a decoded big screen speedometer

Noticed that the new speedometer has 2 sockets on back

What need to be done
              Anyone help me?

Comment

I've bought a decoded big screen speedometer

Noticed that the new speedometer has 2 sockets on back

What need to be done
                Anyone help me?
                The answer is above you

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

2012+ climate ecu and bcm

A modified facelift steering wheel.

Easily 500 pounds without even taking a breath

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                    2012+ climate ecu and bcm

A modified facelift steering wheel.

Easily 500 pounds without even taking a breath
                    Know anyone that can do it or links to how to do it ?

Paid 180 for it presumed because it fully decoded don't have to do much (is that worth 180)

Comment

Know anyone that can do it or links to how to do it ?

Paid 180 for it presumed because it fully decoded don't have to do much (is that worth 180)
                      Bcm programming has been prohibited from anyone except dealerships.

I very much doubt they will help you. Which is a shame because I'm sure VX/Opel could have made a mint from retrofitting various tech parts.

I sold mine for around £150

Comment

Bcm programming has been prohibited from anyone except dealerships.

I very much doubt they will help you. Which is a shame because I'm sure VX/Opel could have made a mint from retrofitting various tech parts.

I sold mine for around £150
                        Is it possible just to buy 2014+ bcm modules of eBay and climate ecu module?

Comment

if only it was that easy
                          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Climate ecu is not coded so that's not a problem.

The problem is the body control module. Opel won't allow anyone to touch them programming wise anymore and it needs to be coded to your car.

Comment

Climate ecu is not coded so that's not a problem.

The problem is the body control module. Opel won't allow anyone to touch them programming wise anymore and it needs to be coded to your car.
                              Who the guy on the forum that did it pm me if know

Comment

Working...
                              X