Grand Sport recall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Sport recall

Phoned dealer to get management light fault fixed and they tell me there is a recall to get a hole sealed in the bodywork. Girl said she thought it was near fuel filler, so might be worthwhile all you Grand Sport guys checking yours with dealer. This recall does not show up on My Vauxhall app
    sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Is it behind the filler flap. What do they plan to do? Stick a grommet in? It's one they might leave until the service is due maybe.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Not sure Marko, they said it was in that area and wasn't a big job. Will get more info on Thursday when I drop it off. I don't let dealer near my car for servicing so it only rare occasions they see it.
      sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

I had a nosy around the fuel filler yesterday and there is a small hole under the filler hole to drain away spilled fuel or any water that gathers and I noticed it has little rubber flaps a bit like those rubber tea towel hangers you used to get where you pushed the towel into the rubber and the flaps would grip it.

I wonder if it's anything to do with that possibly blocking in the future because of the flaps so they're plan on removing them.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Got car back but couldn't ask the Techs about it as they had finished when I picked it up. They sealed a cavity at the front strut turrets apparently, I can't see any visual signs of work but it's not a big job receptionist said.
          sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Working...
          X