Speed camera locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1989arnie View Post
    There is no database on my car is the issue the camera I drove past on that day has been in place as long as I can remember and the car is a 13, I just don’t have the option on the car to turn camera alerts on
    I've only just got this car so you'll have to excuse me for any mistakes but clearly the source of poi's is not sound from what you say. Where do they come from? I have to update my system too ;-)
    I still have an in car TomTom satnav which I updated every week and it rarely missed a camera. But then you pay for that service. You can also add new cameras and when you download an update you update any stuff you've collected at the same time.

Any info on updating the sat nav appreciated. I've not looked at it yet other than for a couple of routes. The Vauxhall system seem extremely long winded to cancel a route and so far as I can see it has no cameras or traffic conditions which makes it pretty useless.
    Always strive to do better. If a job needs doing don't ask do it.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      Strange ,works great on mine,bit annoying at times actually as it pings for red light cameras ,as well as speed cameras
      Dave yours has been modified. So you get the camera icon and also have an old speed cameras poi.

Comment

There is no database on my car is the issue the camera I drove past on that day has been in place as long as I can remember and the car is a 13, I just don’t have the option on the car to turn camera alerts on
        You don't have the speed cameras poi. I could get you one but it's out of date. Alternatively you can get the latest plus 1 year update. It's under a tenner.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry-root View Post
          I've only just got this car so you'll have to excuse me for any mistakes but clearly the source of poi's is not sound from what you say. Where do they come from? I have to update my system too ;-)
          It's audio and visual on modded navi 600 and navi 900.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
            You don't have the speed cameras poi. I could get you one but it's out of date. Alternatively you can get the latest plus 1 year update. It's under a tenner.
            https://www.scdb.info/en/plugin-opel-navi900/
            Thanks will look into this

Comment

No mate did this yesterday and drove past two cameras that have been there for years and weren’t even shown on the map on sat nav
              hARDLY SURPRISING AS IT'S PROBABLY WAY OUT OF DATE. i'M USED TO UPDATING A tt WITH MAP AMENMENTS, SPEED CAMERAS EVERY WEEK AND TRAFFIC AS i DRIVE. i DON'T THINK THIS IS POSSIBLE WITH THE nAV SYSTEM BUT PLEASE TELL ME IF i'M WRONG. i NEED TO DO IT. Sorry abt the caps

Comment

hARDLY SURPRISING AS IT'S PROBABLY WAY OUT OF DATE. i'M USED TO UPDATING A tt WITH MAP AMENMENTS, SPEED CAMERAS EVERY WEEK AND TRAFFIC AS i DRIVE. i DON'T THINK THIS IS POSSIBLE WITH THE nAV SYSTEM BUT PLEASE TELL ME IF i'M WRONG. i NEED TO DO IT. Sorry abt the caps
                The nav system does not have speed camera database preinstalled, you have to upload your own.

Comment

Thanks will look into this
                  Looks like it might be the answer thanks. Hopefully it's the Navi 900 I've got in my 2014 ST.

"Supported devices
                  Opel
                  Navi 900*Navi 600**
                  You are not sure if your navigation device is supported?
                  Please contact the technical support before making a payment for SCDB. Refund excluded.

*This database supports only Opel Navi 900. With Opel Navi 900 IntelliLink and Opel Navi 950 IntelliLink is not a speed camera warning possible.

**Opel Navi 600: Audible alerts/myPOIs announcements are unavailable because of technical reasons."

I will also see if there's anything that can be had from TomTom.

Next challenge is Live Traffic. Any idea's chaps please?

Comment

Looks like it might be the answer thanks. Hopefully it's the Navi 900 I've got in my 2014 ST.

I will also see if there's anything that can be had from TomTom.

Next challenge is Live Traffic. Any idea's chaps please?
                    Does the front of your car look like this?

Comment

Yours will be the facelift and therefore will have the Intellilink RF900 if it's a 2014 vehicle, not to be confused with the Navi 900 on the previous model which was pre-facelift
                      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Hi Exclusive.
                        I have the same car as you but cannot find an option to announce POI. I have found the speed camera Icon in my POI list but my car does not make a sound as I approach the camera. How do I enable the sound?

Thanks in advance Brian
                        2015 Sri VX Line Nav Biturbo in white. Heated Leather,Reversing camera,Sport Button,tour Button,Privacy glass,Voice,Tailgate light mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian1969 View Post
                          Hi Exclusive.
                          I have the same car as you but cannot find an option to announce POI. I have found the speed camera Icon in my POI list but my car does not make a sound as I approach the camera. How do I enable the sound?

Thanks in advance Brian
                          I think my quote was about my pre facelift,I changed cars end of march to the facelift,,on preface I got audio and visual warnings ,even if nav screen wasn't on. Bit of a backward step imo,the facelift of mine displays the speed cams icon if I have the nav screen on,,but no audible warning
                          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Yes it does! Does that identify my ? facelelift ?

Having read previous posts, yes mine must be facelift as it comes up with Intellilink or whatever it's called thanks.

Comment

Yes it does! Does that identify my ? facelelift ?

Having read previous posts, yes mine must be facelift as it comes up with Intellilink or whatever it's called thanks.
                              Yeah,chances are it's a facelift,with it been a 2014
                              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Yeah it has to be a facelift. Facelifts appeared end of 2013 on the 63 plate. I doubt there will be any pre facelift on a 14 plate.

Its odd the audible speed camera warning was dropped in the facelift. It's the same in the Insignia B.

@Henry-root If you have Live Traffic turned on, it should pop up on the centre screen when you're approaching an incident like an accident, breakdown etc... It can be on a completely different road to the one you're traveling on but pops up incase you plan on turning onto the road it's popped up to report on.

I say all that because it was months before mine popped up. Basically because there was nothing to report.
                                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
                                X