Speed camera locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed camera locations

I have the navi 900 sat nav fitted but can’t find anywhere to activate speed cameras on it, how would I go about it

Pre facelift or facelift ?
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      Pre facelift or facelift ?
      Sorry should have specified that it’s pre

Comment

It's in the Menu under POI,,search through and tick the symbol with the camera on

Sat nav settings I think
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

It's in the Menu under POI,,search through and tick the symbol with the camera on

Sat nav settings I think
          Cheers

Comment

Sat nav settings I think
            Looked in the settings and there is no camera poi

Comment

Go into navigation settings,then find this

After finding POI ,scroll down to the camera icon (cinema) and switch on

Comment

Go into navigation settings,then find this

After finding POI ,scroll down to the camera icon (cinema) and switch on
                Cheers all check that

Comment

Any joy mate ?

Comment

Any joy mate ?
                    No mate did this yesterday and drove past two cameras that have been there for years and weren’t even shown on the map on sat nav

Comment

Strange ,works great on mine,bit annoying at times actually as it pings for red light cameras ,as well as speed cameras

Comment

Strange ,works great on mine,bit annoying at times actually as it pings for red light cameras ,as well as speed cameras
                        Cheers for asking mate will have a google see what I can find

Comment

Maybe need to update database regularly but how do you do that I wonder?
                          Always strive to do better. If a job needs doing don't ask do it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1989arnie View Post
                            No mate did this yesterday and drove past two cameras that have been there for years and weren’t even shown on the map on sat nav
                            maybe the camera poi database is an old one try a more recent database

Comment

Originally posted by chili View Post
                              maybe the camera poi database is an old one try a more recent database
                              There is no database on my car is the issue the camera I drove past on that day has been in place as long as I can remember and the car is a 13, I just don’t have the option on the car to turn camera alerts on

Comment

Working...
                              X