Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sriray View Post
    Hi Peeps,
    Later ones take control of your car (steering wheel) like the Mondeo, pulls you back into lane if you don't use your indicators
    Thanks
    I'm guessing BMW don't have this feature on any of their cars then!
    Regards
    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by BrianT View Post
      Yes pulls you in lane or keeps you in the middle of lane on the motorway, it virtual drives itself its quite odd at first as you’re not sure if you’re steering it or the car is as it makes lots of tiny adjustments. Does make motorways less work thats for sure [emoji846]

Comment

Originally posted by BrianT View Post
        Probably not as Indicators are optional extra on them .

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
          Yes pulls you in lane or keeps you in the middle of lane on the motorway, it virtual drives itself its quite odd at first as you’re not sure if you’re steering it or the car is as it makes lots of tiny adjustments. Does make motorways less work thats for sure [emoji846]
          BrianT is taking the micky out of Beemer drivers

Comment

Thats more than fair enough [emoji23]

Comment

Last edited by sriray; 12-03-2018, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Thinking of getting this

Comment

Hi, I got this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015...291055630.html Do you know, where to easily find and connect cables to left/right turning light, when they are switched on? It is for that system, also it is on schema on that page, so basically need to get power when one of direction is ON. Another question is, where is the best place to connect mentioned +12V, DO you think, it can be lighter or? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by tomjohn View Post
                    Hi, I got this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015...291055630.html Do you know, where to easily find and connect cables to left/right turning light, when they are switched on? It is for that system, also it is on schema on that page, so basically need to get power when one of direction is ON. Another question is, where is the best place to connect mentioned +12V, DO you think, it can be lighter or? Thank you
                    On my bro in law mazda 6 the factory blind spot warning is activated when a car is in the blind spot without indicators so it is always on standby. For me I would do it this way. Wire it to switched live.

Comment

On my bro in law mazda 6 the factory blind spot warning is activated when a car is in the blind spot without indicators so it is always on standby. For me I would do it this way. Wire it to switched live.
                      I would also, but when I asked, where to connect there wires to have all the time turned on, he aswered me to connect them to turn ligh. It is difficult to conversate with chinese so u recommend to connect them to red wire? How does it work? Are u ok with it?

Comment

I don't have the unit but would connect the main power feed and indicator left right wires to ignition live.
                        In theory it will always be On, on standby and light (Not using speaker) will only come on the side where there is a car in blind zone area.
                        The logic is going by their factory instructions the light is only lit when indicating (power provided) and car in blind zone, if there is no car in blind zone then light is off.
                        If you intend on using speaker then yeah link it to indicator wires like the manual say but you might get peed off by the speaker buzz.

Comment

I don't have the unit but would connect the main power feed and indicator left right wires to ignition live.
                          In theory it will always be On, on standby and light (Not using speaker) will only come on the side where there is a car in blind zone area.
                          The logic is going by their factory instructions the light is only lit when indicating (power provided) and car in blind zone, if there is no car in blind zone then light is off.
                          If you intend on using speaker then yeah link it to indicator wires like the manual say but you might get peed off by the speaker buzz.
                          Exactly this was my first idea, but after 3 times getting the same answer a gave up . I did not plan using buzz, it is annoying. Because it is quite late when u turn on turning light and u can frighten car next by.

Comment

Originally posted by tomjohn View Post
                            Exactly this was my first idea, but after 3 times getting the same answer a gave up . I did not plan using buzz, it is annoying. Because it is quite late when u turn on turning light and u can frighten car next by.
                            I know what you mean. They can't be more helpful. Lol

Comment

Aftermarket Blindspot warning with hidden sensors
                              https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33049343358.html

Comment

Working...
                              X