Noob alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob alert

Hey folks, only recently took the notion to get back on the whole car forum scene. I use to be part of the Insignia-enthusiast forum but it is no more.

I’ve owned my 2011 CDTi SRi Nav since the start of 2012, I’ve added a few mods along the way while racking up almost 80k miles.

Welcome back mate.
    sigpic

Comment

Good to have you here
      sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Welcome buddy

Comment

Hi Pug,

Glad to see you finally moved over. Your car is looking great!
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Thanks, I keep having notions to change the wheels but the prices of the ones I like always scare me

Comment

I like your wheels.....I also like comfort so the most I'll be doing with my wheels will be getting them painted or powdercoat gloss black hopefully sometime this year.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                I like your wheels.....I also like comfort so the most I'll be doing with my wheels will be getting them painted or powdercoat gloss black hopefully sometime this year.
                I do like them, although would rather they were black - might be a cheaper option to replacing them

Comment

Welcome
                  LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Pug View Post
                    Thanks, I keep having notions to change the wheels but the prices of the ones I like always scare me
                    Your wheels are nice [emoji106]

Comment

Noob alert

I do like them, although would rather they were black - might be a cheaper option to replacing them
                      Black wheels are a pig to keep clean, i have the diamond cut black and alloy wheels same as markos they look great for a day after cleaning but otherwise once covered in break dust dull matt grey so i’d stick to silver (now that I’ve had them).

Comment

Must admit that they don’t normally look that clean so dirty wheels are the norm for me

Comment

Must admit that they don’t normally look that clean so dirty wheels are the norm for me
                          The black wheels look pants dirty, f-in great clean, silver just look silver a bit boring i agree, those dark metallic grey wheels ray has are really nice looking

Comment

,Welcome
                            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

welcome to the forum Buddy

Comment

Working...
                              X