service tyre monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• service tyre monitor

is this normal ? light just come on 2013 se nav deisel automatic milage 19,200

Do you have a puncture?
    sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

no said tyre inbalance front before this come on

Comment

Originally posted by davy_b View Post
        no said tyre inbalance front before this come on
        could just be 1 tyre is down more psi than the other

Comment

You should be able to see the tyre pressures in the menu to see which wheel is low , there are three pressure ranges off the top of my head I can’t remember the names but they are something like normal , comfort and full loaded high speed . They all have set ranges of pressure so if one tyre has lost a little air and dropped out of range it will alarm . I had this last week when it was cold the pressures all dropped out of range and showed an alarm but the tyre was ok .
          Your best bet is too check the tyre pressures with a pressure gauge to be sure I would guess the one tyre is close to the range setting and that is why it is alarming .

Comment

its due to go in to the dealer fix the sat nav so they can look at it then

Comment

Ok but I think it may not be a problem just a low tyre pressure .
              I now tell the dealer not to adjust the pressures in the tyres when it goes in for service , they were adjusting the pressures but not changing the settings

Comment

No its a system error. Batteries low I'd say in 1 or more tyre sensors, or trouble with system. Its not tyre issue I'm sure. Replacement sensors needed after 5 years.

Comment

Working...
                X