No announcement yet.

Exhaust fitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good! This is on my to do list!!

2015 SRI 2.0CDTI ecoderp hatch

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
      Whats the exhaust garage called?
      Ahhh ****.....I copied the link and forgot to ad it ....sorry

Log in to Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and people you know.

Comment

Originally posted by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY View Post
        Looks really good fair play. Quick question though.. The towbar plate is covering the numberplate from what it looks like in the photos. Surely that's illegal???
        Nope it's not.... number plate is visible when the car is in the ground

Comment

Had mine made earlier this year. Identical to yours. Twin oval tailpipes. The bumper was cut using a template. Transformed the look of the car

Comment

Originally posted by Arfa View Post
            Had mine made earlier this year. Identical to yours. Twin oval tailpipes. The bumper was cut using a template. Transformed the look of the car
            Definitely mate.
            Make the car look so much better with the 2 pipes.

Any pics of yours pal?

Comment

Where did you get the splitter for twin pipe please mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
                It's the original single pipe splitter mate.
                Exhaust guy has a trimmer that measures the original one and cut the other side to match it.

Saved me searching for a twin exit one and also a few quid

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  It's the original single pipe splitter mate.
                  Exhaust guy has a trimmer that measures the original one and cut the other side to match it.

Saved me searching for a twin exit one and also a few quid
                  Twin exit ones used to be 80/90 quid from vx,,cut the other side,easy peasy
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                    Twin exit ones used to be 80/90 quid from vx,,cut the other side,easy peasy
                    Exactly.....used to be......wonder how much they are now

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
                      Or Just buy a car with a factory twin
                      Last edited by exclusiv.; 08-07-2018, 03:40 PM.
                      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Rab,what size are the ovals on yours ?

Comment

Rab,what size are the ovals on yours ?
                          Dave.......4.5 x 3.5 ( inches )

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                            Dave.......4.5 x 3.5 ( inches )
                            Standards are 4.25 X 2.5 inches, would be nice to add an inch or two

Comment

Standards are 4.25 X 2.5 inches, would be nice to add an inch or two
                              I didn't want them big bigger if you know what I mean. I wanted them subtle.
                              The 5x3 looked way out of proportion as they were offered to the car and I just they looked too big.

Comment

not tooo far from me, might have to pay them a visit myself!

2015 SRI 2.0CDTI ecoderp hatch

Comment

Working...
                                X