Exhaust fitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust fitted

well pleased with the way it turned out.

got there about 16.45 and returned home at 20.00.

and all for the princely sum of £200 fabricated and fitted on site.

apologies if ive posted in the wrong place....im sure a nice admin member can move it to the appropriate place if I have

Comment

Nice job. You need a fold away tow-bar though.

Comment

Very tidy job,,like your choice of tips,and the price was a bargain

Towbar needs ditching though
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

They look the dogs bo!!ocks!

Agree about the tow bar.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Cheers guys.
            I'm happy with it.........and the towbar

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
              Cheers guys.
              I'm happy with it.........and the towbar
              Tbh is probably more noticeable while it's up on the ramp.....get some shots of it on the ground. It probably won't look so predominant then. Really liking those exhausts though. I want to do it to mine but don't have the cash at the moment. How much was the bottom skirt with the holes?
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                Tbh is probably more noticeable while it's up on the ramp.....get some shots of it on the ground. It probably won't look so predominant then. Really liking those exhausts though. I want to do it to mine but don't have the cash at the moment. How much was the bottom skirt with the holes?
                The towbar is a genuine one and was on the car when I bought it......it saved me buying one ( I've a caravan and a trailer ).
                The bottom skirt is the one that was on the car, Billy, the fabricator has a trimmer that measures the original cut out and recreates the same size on the other side.

Comment

Comment

Looking good. The do transform the back of a car!

Comment

Nice. And no boxes

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                        Nice. And no boxes
                        none ...........no difference to the noise level which I like

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                          none ...........no difference to the noise level which I like
                          Because you got a dpf

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                            Because you got a dpf

Comment

Did they cut the second exit trim for you. Or is that a new dual valance.

Comment

Working...
                              X