Heated Seat Failure (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heated Seat Failure (again)

Sperly, on Nov 21 2011, 01:52 PM, said:Car finally back today, repaired and with the following new items:

Heated SeatPads x 4 (2 per seat, apparently)

New ECU

New Seat Control Module

New wiring loom and harness/connectors.

Software Update.

Whilst it has been away all this time, Vx hired me a CDTi 130......having got used to this vastly underpowered engine for the last fortnight, getting back in the 160 makes a hell of a difference...I no longer need to judge the Rev points, just dip my toe a little bit??

Bloody hell Sperly that is a lot of work but glad you got it sorted

Bloody Vauxhall / Opel will go bankrupt correcting the faults on the "southern softies" heated seats
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Funny as I brought a 59 plate elite with this same issue, back to the dealer it went (indy) and they fitted 2 new pads to each seat. Come back and all worked for a few days. Now the passenger one works but the drivers has stopped. Its going back in on Wednesday, might suggest the control module

Comment

Working...
    X