New Brakes Fitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Brakes Fitted

I got these delivered last week, so I had to hold out til it was kinda half decent weather ( wind and snow ) before I could fit them.

opted for the mintex pads too

Give you a tip,paint the whole disc with silver smooth hammer it's,as they'll rust like feck and look **** if you don't,I've got exact same set up.

I mean the hub part and the other bits the pad doesn't come into contact with
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      Give you a tip,paint the whole disc with silver smooth hammer it's,as they'll rust like feck and look **** if you don't,I've got exact same set up.

I mean the hub part and the other bits the pad doesn't come into contact with
      Really, I didn't know that

Comment

I paid extra for the antu rust coating

Hopefully it works

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          I paid extra for the antu rust coating

Hopefully it works
          It won't
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
            It won't
            Achhhh bugger

I'll get them painted when it stops snowing

Comment

You may be able to make out the part I painted on mine

Comment

Cool
                Cheers pal

Comment

They dont need paint ....they are already coated .

Comment

Originally posted by umfaan View Post
                    They dont need paint ....they are already coated .
                    They still rust though,coating or not

Comment

Working...
                    X