DPF Monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPF Monitor

Anyone using the Torque pro app on smart phone.
    Is there a way to access a dpf monitor on the app. I have seen it working on u tube, but being a novice to this I have no idea how to get it running.
    Apparently you need to load the PID manually. Has anyone done this for the insignia, if so could you point me in the right direction.
    Cheers guys.

Originally posted by Eddy Neill View Post
    Anyone using the Torque pro app on smart phone.
    Is there a way to access a dpf monitor on the app. I have seen it working on u tube, but being a novice to this I have no idea how to get it running.
    Apparently you need to load the PID manually. Has anyone done this for the insignia, if so could you point me in the right direction.
    Cheers guys.
    I’ll probably be corrected on this but some of us can’t get that working so the alternative on the google play store is opl dpf and that only works with some adapters

Comment

Thanks Mark,
      I have the OPL DPF Monitor Lite up and running with no problems, its not bad for a free app. I also have the Torque pro app. It would be good to have both running to compare readings though.
      I could also compare with opcom I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Neill View Post
        Thanks Mark,
        I have the OPL DPF Monitor Lite up and running with no problems, its not bad for a free app. I also have the Torque pro app. It would be good to have both running to compare readings though.
        I could also compare with opcom I suppose.
        like yourself i have torque pro app and watched a video on youtube on how to see a regen happening, in reality i am buggered if i could actually figure it out in torgue

Comment

https://ibb.co/sJP8GxJ Wired mine this evening

Comment

Working...
          X