New member from Lancashire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Lancashire

Hi everyone I’m new to the forum and Vauxhall’s. I own a 2012 Elite Tourer and I’m getting it ready for the caravan season.
    Any tips and advice are very welcome.
    Cheers

Welcome along.

one tip.....try a hotel.they have flushing toilets,room service and normally a bar.plus your car will be able to go faster than 50 or is it 40.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
      Welcome along.

one tip.....try a hotel.they have flushing toilets,room service and normally a bar.plus your car will be able to go faster than 50 or is it 40.
      Pmsl , Play nice Logosgil!

Hi Vinny66, Welcome to the forum they like to pull your leg on here.
      sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Welcome
        LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Of course,we welcome all new members..
          sigpic

Comment

I've already welcomed you in the other thread but again,

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
            I thought you liked caravans?
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Welcome vinny! I don’t tow myself as my caravan is sighted but love my little tin box, second home in devon to escape to in season

Comment

Loving the banter!!

Comment

Maybe I should get my caravan painted to match my insignia [emoji846]

Comment

Welcome to the forum buddy

Comment

Working...
                    X