number plate lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• number plate lights

hi all does anyone know what bulbs I would need for number plates as I want to replace them with some led type if that's possible.

any help most appericated

Originally posted by emmamatt38 View Post
    hi all does anyone know what bulbs I would need for number plates as I want to replace them with some led type if that's possible.

any help most appericated
    These ones ?
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for VAUXHALL OPEL SMD 24 LED License Number Plate Light Lamp 6000k White at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        These ones ?
        there smart mate but wondering if I could just replace the bulbs to get the bright look

Comment

Found the small led bulbs that go in the original holder don't last long,start to flicker,then die,very quickly,don't know why

Comment

Easier to change to a led panel with resistors built in as above,a few of us have these great light output.
            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

The gs has LED lights on the plate, will they not be the same fitment, can you just use those?

Comment

Hi, do these really work canbus free?? I bought a cheaper set, they are just about identical but I get error 24 And errors 18 and 20 (dipped headlamp fail) these clear themselves and it’s a bit annoying

Comment

Originally posted by markinuckfield View Post
                  Hi, do these really work canbus free?? I bought a cheaper set, they are just about identical but I get error 24 And errors 18 and 20 (dipped headlamp fail) these clear themselves and it’s a bit annoying
                  I have those, or some identical. It was a different seller, but they have worked brilliantly since December last Year. The light output is fantastic.

Comment

Sorry I can't give you the seller's username, but they are working perfectly, and no errors. When I reverse up my drive, they light up my chimney breast a treat, unlike the pathetic single reverse light (on the wrong side)

Comment

Originally posted by markinuckfield View Post
                      They do work error free in mine yes,,the earlier Insigs used to be temprimental with led no plate bulbs

Comment

I tried just using LEDs, but they weren't just temperemental, they threw up an error every time. The new complete fittings I bought were the answer.

Comment

Yeah,I'm sure there's a built in resistor to cancel the bulb out message

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                            Yeah,I'm sure there's a built in resistor to cancel the bulb out message
                            Yes they have resistors, which look decent, but I still wrapped mine up in plastic bags to protect them. I probably wasted my time, as they are covered by the bumper, but best be on the safe side. If memory serves they cost a whopping £9.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Stoat View Post
                              Yes they have resistors, which look decent, but I still wrapped mine up in plastic bags to protect them. I probably wasted my time, as they are covered by the bumper, but best be on the safe side. If memory serves they cost a whopping £9.
                              I used self amalgamating tape on the joints as the back bumper is where all the water and crap ends up

Comment

Working...
                              X